+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

More to follow

Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

It should be an interesting day. Here are the relevant Trump tweets which address the hacking.

Jan 3

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

Jan 4

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

@FoxNews: Julian Assange on U.S. media coverage: “It’s very dishonest.” #Hannity " More dishonest than anyone knows"

Somebody hacked the DNC but why did they not have "hacking defense" like the RNC has and why have they not responded to the terrible things they did and said (like giving the questions to the debate to H). A total double standard! Media, as usual, gave them a pass.

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

Jan 5

How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!

The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia, so how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

That most recent one

"So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

He probably could have asked them himself if he bothered taking his briefings

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That most recent one

"So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

He probably could have asked them himself if he bothered taking his briefings
    His briefing is today, but it still might all kick off

CNN have backed down and apologised to Assange after he threatened to sue them over somebody (ex-CIA) calling him a pedo during a broadcast.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-01-17 at 10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    ps Wikileaks also published the info about Sarah Palin (Republican) and what she was up to in trying to avoid the freedom of information laws in the US.
    Sarah palin is so dumb that a teenager "hacked" her account about 10 years ago by looking up where she went to high school.

It is baffling she is still a politician.

Someone said it yesterday on reddit. If the media changed the term "hacking" to "guessed their password", people would take password security far more seriously!.

Latest Trump tweet.

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.

I have to say the one thing I like about Trump is that no punches are being pulled here and he is not afraid to ask questions the various USA services dont want to answer. Hopefully he is shining a light under all their houses.

I watched all the Assange interview - and hope others do to. Having watched some of the MSM reporting of this - it seems misconstrued to say the least.
    Yeah, it's pretty clear he is going to take on the MSM, and I can see a few changes happening in the security services once his people take over. Thing is his enemies are stacking up, and there seems to be a power play going on .. unless of course it was all organised beforehand to fool the public and they are really all buddies!
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 07-01-17 at 01:38.

How to tell when it's trump tweeting and when it's not.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

Both Obama and the various 'services' have been rather cute in their terms of language according to Assange and they try and let the media believe they have the facts but cant release the info.
    I've noticed the WAPO and NYT have been forced into making editorial updates lately, which apologise for their reporting of inaccurate information. It seems like the fake news tables are being turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Latest Trump tweet.

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.
    Tweet of the decade from the former president of mexico:

https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/st...80450285375488

If anyone says they know it was the Russians - then you can bet your bottom dollar it wasnt.

Details of how to hack various systems are shared out, there is even a free hackers tool kit which does most of the heavy lifting for you. Of course hacking a system which you arent asked to do is very wrong and will get you jailed. Ethical hacking when you are invited to try break someones network is perfectly legal.

In truth the hack could have been done by anyone and just becuase it has the 'hallmarks' of 2 hackers - that does not mean in anyway shape or form it was them. They are just using various methods which by now other hackers will also know about.
    allegedly

In the old days of the FXP scene, you could dump stuff on US military and government servers with very little work

It used to be a bit of a in-joke that when the scanners found open ports they always prayed it wasnt a US Gov PC but it normally was

How to tell when it's trump tweeting and when it's not.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html
    Strange that no one has commented on this in this thread yet or that the CIA report into Russian hacking has not got a mention as far as I can see either - I know it's all part of the Liberal Elite/Fabian Society world control plot, but you would have thought they would have wanted to have a balanced viewpoint portrayed, because, after all, that's exactly what you don't get in the mainstream media.

Actually, I think that, for better or worse, the last person to talk in this piece has got it right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38191313

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange that no one has commented on this in this thread yet or that the CIA report into Russian hacking has not got a mention as far as I can see either - I know it's all part of the Liberal Elite/Fabian Society world control plot, but you would have thought they would have wanted to have a balanced viewpoint portrayed, because, after all, that's exactly what you don't get in the mainstream media.

Actually, I think that, for better or worse, the last person to talk in this piece has got it right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38191313
    It's still inconclusive as far as I am concerned, we'll have to wait until Obama leaves office and see if anybody in the know speaks out.

The fella in that BBC piece was spot-on, you have to view a news report and then find a 180° opposite opinion, and draw your own conclusions.

I think it unlikely that the Russian expulsions would have been instigated without good reason. Such things are usually reciprocated and the fallout could have escalated had it been a spurious action - and the fact that the Russians are happy to wait until Trump is in the driving seat says something.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it unlikely that the Russian expulsions would have been instigated without good reason. Such things are usually reciprocated and the fallout could have escalated had it been a spurious action - and the fact that the Russians are happy to wait until Trump is in the driving seat says something.
    Either that, or Obama is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Either that, or Obama is throwing his toys out of the pram.
    Majority of Republicans supported it and felt he should have thrown his toys out of the pram earlier.

Majority of Republicans supported it and felt he should have thrown his toys out of the pram earlier.
    Not surprising since Trump has enemies on both sides of the house. It's a bit like the New Labour crowd who are more aligned with the Tories than old Labour, since they answer to different interests. I'd reserve judgment until after Trump takes over, as Obama currently has a very firm grip over all of the various agencies and they share a unified agenda.

Not surprising since Trump has enemies on both sides of the house. It's a bit like the New Labour crowd who are more aligned with the Tories than old Labour, since they answer to different interests. I'd reserve judgment until after Trump takes over, as Obama currently has a very firm grip over all of the various agencies and they share a unified agenda.
    I'd say it's more to do with their long-standing mistrust of Russia rather than trying to stick the boot into Trump.

I'd say it's more to do with their long-standing mistrust of Russia rather than trying to stick the boot into Trump.
    Well Russia didn't play ball over Syria, and there is lot's of pipeline business getting held up.

If anyone says they know it was the Russians - then you can bet your bottom dollar it wasnt.

Details of how to hack various systems are shared out, there is even a free hackers tool kit which does most of the heavy lifting for you. Of course hacking a system which you arent asked to do is very wrong and will get you jailed. Ethical hacking when you are invited to try break someones network is perfectly legal.

In truth the hack could have been done by anyone and just becuase it has the 'hallmarks' of 2 hackers - that does not mean in anyway shape or form it was them. They are just using various methods which by now other hackers will also know about.

Rather than shouting about foul play - there are 2 things that should have some light focused on them.
    1. Why their servers werent hardened and been subject to the usual penetration tests
    2. Much more importantly why hasnt the main stream media focussed on what was actually discovered - the down right corrupt way in which the democratic party and the clintons tried to frig their own nomination process.

Im guessing there are so many skeletons in the closet on that one that everyone wants to sweep it under the carpet and just focus on the old evil empire trick.
    Interestingly, Trump said today "I think it was Russia"

Interestingly, Trump said today "I think it was Russia"
    Wasn't that the bit where he said it's Russia, China, and everybody else who are doing the hacking? It's hard to follow his thought processes at times Incidentally, the biggest hackers of all are the 5i's.

Wasn't that the bit where he said it's Russia, China, and everybody else who are doing the hacking? It's hard to follow his thought processes at times Incidentally, the biggest hackers of all are the 5i's.
    QUESTION: First of all, did the heads of the intelligence agencies provide you with the two-page summary of these unsubstantiated allegations? And secondly to that, on the broader picture, do you accept their opinion that Vladimir Putin ordered the hack of the DNC and the attempted hack of the RNC?

"....As far as hacking, I think it was Russia. But I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people. And I — I can say that you know when — when we lost 22 million names and everything else that was hacked recently, they didn’t make a big deal out of that. That was something that was extraordinary. That was probably China."

I find it strange that people have called Trump a "traitor" to America.

The world is pretty sick of American dominance and foreign policy.

Being a traitor to America in regard to the current norm is probably good for the majority. Why would the world want a continuation of the current American foreign policy??. What is morally right about continuing it!.

A guy yesterday on twitter said that the news conference was the least statesman like event he has seen. "A circus", "I don't know what I am seeing, I am shaking".

George Bush played golf while talking bout dropping bombs on Iraq.

QUESTION: First of all, did the heads of the intelligence agencies provide you with the two-page summary of these unsubstantiated allegations? And secondly to that, on the broader picture, do you accept their opinion that Vladimir Putin ordered the hack of the DNC and the attempted hack of the RNC?

"....As far as hacking, I think it was Russia. But I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people. And I — I can say that you know when — when we lost 22 million names and everything else that was hacked recently, they didn’t make a big deal out of that. That was something that was extraordinary. That was probably China."
    Who know's what information he is being fed, he's obviously dealing with people in the agencies and his own party who are trying to bring him down. I think there might be some changes when he takes over, as the people in key positions are clearly answering to Obama at the moment.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 12-01-17 at 09:52.