+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

More to follow

Re: Wikileaks, Trump, CNN, Russians, Obama

It should be an interesting day. Here are the relevant Trump tweets which address the hacking.

Jan 3

The "Intelligence" briefing on so-called "Russian hacking" was delayed until Friday, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

Jan 4

Julian Assange said "a 14 year old could have hacked Podesta" - why was DNC so careless? Also said Russians did not give him the info!

@FoxNews: Julian Assange on U.S. media coverage: “It’s very dishonest.” #Hannity " More dishonest than anyone knows"

Somebody hacked the DNC but why did they not have "hacking defense" like the RNC has and why have they not responded to the terrible things they did and said (like giving the questions to the debate to H). A total double standard! Media, as usual, gave them a pass.

The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

Jan 5

How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!

The Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia, so how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?

That most recent one

"So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

He probably could have asked them himself if he bothered taking his briefings

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That most recent one

"So how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?"

He probably could have asked them himself if he bothered taking his briefings
    His briefing is today, but it still might all kick off

CNN have backed down and apologised to Assange after he threatened to sue them over somebody (ex-CIA) calling him a pedo during a broadcast.
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 06-01-17 at 10:01.

Latest Trump tweet.

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Latest Trump tweet.

I am asking the chairs of the House and Senate committees to investigate top secret intelligence shared with NBC prior to me seeing it.
    Tweet of the decade from the former president of mexico:

https://twitter.com/VicenteFoxQue/st...80450285375488

How to tell when it's trump tweeting and when it's not.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

How to tell when it's trump tweeting and when it's not.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html
    Strange that no one has commented on this in this thread yet or that the CIA report into Russian hacking has not got a mention as far as I can see either - I know it's all part of the Liberal Elite/Fabian Society world control plot, but you would have thought they would have wanted to have a balanced viewpoint portrayed, because, after all, that's exactly what you don't get in the mainstream media.

Actually, I think that, for better or worse, the last person to talk in this piece has got it right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38191313

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Strange that no one has commented on this in this thread yet or that the CIA report into Russian hacking has not got a mention as far as I can see either - I know it's all part of the Liberal Elite/Fabian Society world control plot, but you would have thought they would have wanted to have a balanced viewpoint portrayed, because, after all, that's exactly what you don't get in the mainstream media.

Actually, I think that, for better or worse, the last person to talk in this piece has got it right.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38191313
    It's still inconclusive as far as I am concerned, we'll have to wait until Obama leaves office and see if anybody in the know speaks out.

The fella in that BBC piece was spot-on, you have to view a news report and then find a 180° opposite opinion, and draw your own conclusions.

I think it unlikely that the Russian expulsions would have been instigated without good reason. Such things are usually reciprocated and the fallout could have escalated had it been a spurious action - and the fact that the Russians are happy to wait until Trump is in the driving seat says something.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it unlikely that the Russian expulsions would have been instigated without good reason. Such things are usually reciprocated and the fallout could have escalated had it been a spurious action - and the fact that the Russians are happy to wait until Trump is in the driving seat says something.
    Either that, or Obama is throwing his toys out of the pram.

Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....

Blimey lads, even Trump himself concedes it....
    Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?

Since when is "thinks" conceding? And did Trump do the forensic analysis on the computers himself or did somebody tell him? Maybe the same people who are briefing against him and leaking classified information to the media?
    Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback

Please don't think that I'm doubting either of your credentials as experts in hacking and international espionage. Perhaps you do know better than the man who will be POTUS next week.

But it's pretty clear to anyone who isn't grasping at straws that 'thinks' in this context from a fairly stubborn man like Trump is as good as conceding. If he said conclusively 'it was Russia' then he'd be undermining himself in humiliating fashion just before he takes on the job.

And you know this, but nice try at doing a Feedback
    I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV

I'd just hang on and wait until the new POTUS gets his own people into the key positions. It's my guess that there will be some major restructuring taking place, as Trump is clearly not happy with the current situation. On the plus side, it makes for great Reality TV
    If that was true, why wouldn't he say "we'll be looking into it at the first opportunity"? After all, he's used the we'll look into it line many times for other things. It's going to be a lot harder for him to roll it back with his own people now he's said he thinks it was Russia.

You're working hard, I do credit you that, but it has no legs.