+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

  1. #61

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I have always hated Halford. I always hated Warnock.

    But now they are ours.

    This is a great fit for Cardiff City. For the first time for a while I care about my club. The Villa game was brilliant entertainment.

    It would be difficult to logically explain this feeling about the "fit". But illogically I do like it.

    It all resonates with your 'inner psycho'

  2. #62

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    It's fine. We have been unlucky.

  3. #63
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,198

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    It's fine. We have been unlucky.

    Aww bless.

  4. #64

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    It's fine. We have been unlucky.
    You liar, we've all read and have laughed at your crying on Twitter

  5. #65

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    well after u sed that if he deosnt deliver ill be back here looking for u
    You WILL hunt me down and you WILL kill me (like a dog) ?

    You'll have to join the Q

  6. #66
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,682
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    You WILL hunt me down and you WILL kill me (like a dog) ?

    You'll have to join the Q

  7. #67

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Do you drive a beat-up old silver people carrier? One's been lurking down our lane of late....

  8. #68

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You liar, we've all read and have laughed at your crying on Twitter
    When he sent us the link to try and show-off that he lives in a posh area and stays in hotels on business, he apparently didn't consider we'd read his other tweets too.

    His constant moaning about their hoofball tactics has been very entertaining.

  9. #69
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,682
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Do you drive a beat-up old silver people carrier? One's been lurking down our lane of late....
    No, we have a Focus.

  10. #70
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,198

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    When he sent us the link to try and show-off that he lives in a posh area and stays in hotels on business, he apparently didn't consider we'd read his other tweets too.

    His constant moaning about their hoofball tactics has been very entertaining.


    He is the gift that keeps on giving. Willingly.

  11. #71

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Been looking on the Rotherham forums, they all seem happy that he's gone.

    Basically since Warnock left he stopped giving a toss, put no effort in, got into a bust up with the backroom staff and was stripped of the captaincy.

  12. #72

    Re: Greg Halford - Signing confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Been looking on the Rotherham forums, they all seem happy that he's gone.

    Basically since Warnock left he stopped giving a toss, put no effort in, got into a bust up with the backroom staff and was stripped of the captaincy.
    Guess that's why they let him go !

    Apparently they've got some bad off field issues going on there too

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •