+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: January Transfers.

January Transfers.

Anyone else think they are a joke?
    Every team should have to play a full season with the same squad from beginning to end.
    If the players they have aren't up to the mark, then so be it.

Re: January Transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Anyone else think they are a joke?
    Every team should have to play a full season with the same squad from beginning to end.
    If the players they have aren't up to the mark, then so be it.
    Better get used to it mate. I wouldnt be surprised if we dispose of just about every player we signed only in august? Just remember these acquisitions were overseen and authorised by the empreror and his two side kicks. It demonstrates what a complete shambles we are

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Better get used to it mate. I wouldnt be surprised if we dispose of just about every player we signed only in august? Just remember these acquisitions were overseen and authorised by the empreror and his two side kicks. It demonstrates what a complete shambles we are
    I think it shows how many average/less than average players are plying their trade at the moment.

I think it shows how many average/less than average players are plying their trade at the moment.
    No, it clearly shows what a complete basket shambles of a joke club we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    No, it clearly shows what a complete basket shambles of a joke club we are.
    Haha. We are like a magnet to them.

Going well this window?

And in the boardroom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Going well this window?
    Hegeler 6ft 4
    Djuric 6ft 7
    Bailey 6ft 1

Hows that total football working out for you - I mean you wouldn't pay to watch 'hoofball' sh1t would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Going well this window?
    Yes, overjoyed. It's clear from the tone of your message that you are riven with jealousy

Less than a week ago when we were compiling New Year lists of players we might acquire during this window, few of us allowed ourselves to dream of names the like of Greg Halford and Ibrahim Meite.

Halford is something of an all-rounder who the club somehow wrested from the eager grasp of South Yorkshire giant Rotherham United, while Harrow Borough's Ibraham had been a long-term target of Keinton Mandeville of the Somerset Sunday Methodist League Division Two South.

So, up yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, overjoyed. It's clear from the tone of your message that you are riven with jealousy

Less than a week ago when we were compiling New Year lists of players we might acquire during this window, few of us allowed ourselves to dream of names the like of Greg Halford and Ibrahim Meite.

Halford is something of an all-rounder who the club somehow wrested from the eager grasp of South Yorkshire giant Rotherham United, while Harrow Borough's Ibraham had been a long-term target of Keinton Mandeville of the Somerset Sunday Methodist League Division Two South.

So, up yours!