+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Cardiff City want the damages case heard in public at the High Court, but there is a move from some of the defendants for it to be dealt with by the UK’s Football Association at an arbitration – which would involve a hearing behind closed doors.

Whats to hide Malky?
    It's not like Tan has every buried something.

Tan is a dodgy snide f'er knee deep in his own scandal of corruption so he can F right off he wants to take the moral high ground.

Agents creaming off the top, whilst wrong, is the least of the issue of the current professional game. Its as honest as WWF these days, even less so as at least in WWF you know its all a fix.

Re: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Malky of course is with a shout of the best City manager, the bloke did well, yes sure he sent some text that were not right, but they were private texts between 2 blokes, sure it has tainted his time here for some, but he created a team that was hard to beat and gave us something to shout about

For me its Eddie May, but i loved that era, the sense of the team being our team, we really were the big fish in the small pond, arriving at towns around the county on the train was special, everything clicked for me at that time, i guess it was my age though, the football was good, the away were great, the clothes and music were spot on, great days