+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Cardiff City want the damages case heard in public at the High Court, but there is a move from some of the defendants for it to be dealt with by the UK’s Football Association at an arbitration – which would involve a hearing behind closed doors.

Whats to hide Malky?

Re: Vincent Tan's £10m legal battle with Malky, Moody & three agents. A view from the Asian media

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbaybluebird View Post
    Cardiff City want the damages case heard in public at the High Court, but there is a move from some of the defendants for it to be dealt with by the UK’s Football Association at an arbitration – which would involve a hearing behind closed doors.

Whats to hide Malky?
    We and they know the FA court has a zero power and execution of the law , that only a UK court of law could administer true justice either way , so yes " Whats to hide Malky?"

. Its a pity the public have no umbrella organisation to hide behind, just imagine the uproar on the message board ,if this was a politician seeking to be dealt with in a different way that avoid UK law .

The problem from Malkays point of view imo is that due to Tans ongoing smear campaign against the best manager we've ever had, certain people have swallowed in full the unsubstantiated BS they've been fed by VTs PR machine.
    All this time on and still nothing proved whatsoever. Our owner is a pathetic little man

I think it's unlikely that we ever know the full ins and outs of what happened. All we can say for certain is that it was a very nasty time for this club and I'm very glad it's Warnock talking about football in the press now rather than Lim, Malky, Tan, Dalman etc talking about almost everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    The problem from Malkays point of view imo is that due to Tans ongoing smear campaign against the best manager we've ever had, certain people have swallowed in full the unsubstantiated BS they've been fed by VTs PR machine.
    All this time on and still nothing proved whatsoever. Our owner is a pathetic little man

Well Let's have it all out in the public and then we can see who's really telling the truth. That way we will all be able to see who's telling the truth once and for all.

Blog Entries

I think you might be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    So do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    So do I.
    This behind close doors stuff makes you wonder whats going to come out.Not taking sides but it does make you really wonder what the reason for it is.As to smear ,if I felt wronged i would push it as far as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    So do I.
    And I do!

I'm with the R souls on this one
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 09-01-17 at 19:44.

Cheers *****. Is Carl doing an update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Cheers *****. Is Carl doing an update soon
    There won't be much of an update from Cockroach no2 as he's known as by some at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Cheers *****. Is Carl doing an update soon.
    Thats not kind now is it? we all know that Carl is pining and suddenly has no friends anymore now that his life support machine has gone. Remember also that most of his income has also gone now that he ceased to be a bus operator.

Sorry ,not the "best manager we've ever had"" in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sorry ,not the "best manager we've ever had"" in my eyes
    He's way up there though, be honest...

Best manager we've ever had? Give me Jimmy Schoular and Eddie May, anyday. Much preferred the teams we had out under Dave Jones, than Malky's too. Good attacking sides in the main. Pity he couldn't get us over the line, and promotion to the premier league

If you were to ask my grandfather, in his lifetime, who City's best manager was he would state the manager of the FACup winning team of 1927, Fred Stewart

If you were to aks my dad who City's best manager was in his lifetime, and 81 he has seem them all, from the 46/47 season, he would say Billy McCandless. The man at the helm as we were crowned as champions of Division 3 South and who returned us to the old Second Division in 1946–47 season.

My take is that you have probably only been going down to watch the team since the Sam Hammam era, i.e from Bobby Gould onwards?

The only thing it will show the public is the vast amounts agents make fir doing nothing but arranging a meeting. It will probably show a cut for the manager on the deal too. Like we dint know already Vincent....whatever next.....tell us how much more they earn from sponsorship and image rights ? I wish I was Gareth Bales agent....I also wish I was given a mac Donald's franchise just like that....money for nothing and ......

Whats to hide Malky?
    Who says it's Malky? More likely the agents trying to keep the mechanics of their business model quiet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the high court decides there's a case to hear, there's little anyone can do to prevent it unless a settlement is reached between both parties.

Whats to hide Malky?
    It's not like Tan has every buried something.

Tan is a dodgy snide f'er knee deep in his own scandal of corruption so he can F right off he wants to take the moral high ground.

Agents creaming off the top, whilst wrong, is the least of the issue of the current professional game. Its as honest as WWF these days, even less so as at least in WWF you know its all a fix.

Malky of course is with a shout of the best City manager, the bloke did well, yes sure he sent some text that were not right, but they were private texts between 2 blokes, sure it has tainted his time here for some, but he created a team that was hard to beat and gave us something to shout about

For me its Eddie May, but i loved that era, the sense of the team being our team, we really were the big fish in the small pond, arriving at towns around the county on the train was special, everything clicked for me at that time, i guess it was my age though, the football was good, the away were great, the clothes and music were spot on, great days