+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gender - the world has gone mad

Feedback

Gender - the world has gone mad

Now call me old fashioned but if you're born with a 3 piece suite you're a bloke and if you have a set of ovaries you're a tart. Not according to this

http://dailym.ai/2iQmP8n

Re: Gender - the world has gone mad

Basically, 'he' was born a woman, is having transgender treatment, then decided to have a baby before the treatment went too far.
    So will still be a woman when birth happens.

Typical woman - can't make up her mind.

Can be a sore subject this one for me I think a lot of surroundings affect your decision making. You just have to look at Thailand and the high number of trans people surely all those people arent born that way ? If that was the case then the ratio would be more similar throughout the world. Or maybe because its more acceptable in that part of the world then allows gay lesbIan people to make that transition.
    I know it's a sterotype but lesbians are generally a lot more masculine and homosexuals are more feminine than their gender.

International

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Can be a sore subject this one for me I think a lot of surroundings affect your decision making. You just have to look at Thailand and the high number of trans people surely all those people arent born that way ? If that was the case then the ratio would be more similar throughout the world. Or maybe because its more acceptable in that part of the world then allows gay lesbIan people to make that transition.
    I know it's a sterotype but lesbians are generally a lot more masculine and homosexuals are more feminine than their gender.
    Why can it be a sore subject for you???
    Is there something you're not telling us?

so he / she doesnt work, felt hard done by that the local NHS refused to spend £4000 on freezing his eggs ( which i must say blokes only have eggs at easter )

Yet the guy doesnt work, and the NHS has spend £29000 on the gender transition

nice to know what my tax's are spent on, worthwhile stuff and all that

I am as liberated as you get but I just cant get my head round it at all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ed-to-thousan/

Ive got no problem with a bloke wanting to be a woman, or vice versa, but i do think we need to reevaluate the way we prioritise where nhs money is spent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Now call me old fashioned but if you're born with a 3 piece suite you're a bloke and if you have a set of ovaries you're a tart. Not according to this

http://dailym.ai/2iQmP8n
    Welcome to 2017, where you are not allowed to say "men against girls" but a 6 year old transgender boy wearing a bondage gag is perfectly acceptable. yes, the world has gone mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Welcome to 2017, where you are not allowed to say "men against girls" but a 6 year old transgender boy wearing a bondage gag is perfectly acceptable. yes, the world has gone mad.

unless i missed something the lad in the picture is not transgender and was not wearing the gag as a sexual reference. It was to protect his burned tongue.

Did you watch the episode? I thought it was OK (stars Kaitlin Olson - Dee from It's Always Sunny).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    unless i missed something the lad in the picture is not transgender and was not wearing the gag as a sexual reference. It was to protect his burned tongue.

Did you watch the episode? I thought it was OK (stars Kaitlin Olson - Dee from It's Always Sunny).
    It's still a bondage gag though, is he not transgender in the show? I've read stories saying he is but maybe they have been exaggerated, there is still something not right about that picture of a kid in a gag being everywhere imo

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's still a bondage gag though, is he not transgender in the show? I've read stories saying he is but maybe they have been exaggerated, there is still something not right about that picture of a kid in a gag being everywhere imo

Some people see a young lad wearing a medical device to protect a burn.

Others see a transgender he/she being forced to wear a bondage gag for the pleasure of the NWO paedo lizard squad.

Welcome to the world of paranoid social media 2017.