+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You reap what you sew.. A deserted stadium with a ghost like atmosphere. Why should they give a shit. They are gonna get paid anyway.
    Because they're paid to give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Because they're paid to give a shit.
    So is every employee in the world, but it doesn't stop people putting in a crap shift now and then. As I said, the Cardiff public didn't appear to give 2 shits to this seasons FA cup so it filters down.

Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    We could do with a jumper up front
    At this time of day on aSunday, jumpers are usually used as goalposts.

Blue in the Face

Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    If Iwan Roberts sucks off the Fulham team anymore they'll have to buy him dinner.
    but if they already got a bj, what's the point of them paying for dinner afterwards?

So is every employee in the world, but it doesn't stop people putting in a crap shift now and then. As I said, the Cardiff public didn't appear to give 2 shits to this seasons FA cup so it filters down.
    Are you making excuses for players who are paid thousands of pounds a week to put in a shift for 90 minutes a week not even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are you making excuses for players who are paid thousands of pounds a week to put in a shift for 90 minutes a week not even trying?
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.

Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.
    Didn't seem to affect Fulham players.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Didn't seem to affect Fulham players.
    They were the away team and had almost as many fans as us. Anyway, most of our fans weren't that bothered in a cup run, so they now have their wish.

Attendance said to be 5199

I'd put in 100% to try and force my way into the first team for the upcoming league games, and show commitment for those who did turn up

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'd put in 100% to try and force my way into the first team for the upcoming league games, and show commitment for those who did turn up
    That statement is right although to be fair there were not that many "fringe" players playing. On paper we put out quite a strong 11, which is far more worrying.
    Fulham are 10th in the table and yet it looked like a premiership side against a division 3 outfit.!!!!!

I know Warnock does not seem to worried about the FA Cup but the manner of the defeat must leave him cold. How many players does he think he should let go and how many new faces does he need to bring in ?
    On the basis of yesterday probably 7 or 8

Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

Let's be fair here. If fans like myself and 1000's of others can't be arsed, why should we expect the manager and players to be. ?
    The fans can't be arsed because Warnock clearly flagged up he was going to play a weakened team last week.

I for one decided to give this game a swerve then and there.
    Last edited by BlueWales; 09-01-17 at 12:03.