+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 62

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

  1. #31

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Huws and Kadeem Harris are dire. Wouldn't be much of a loss if they didn't play again this season...
    So are the rest, apart from Bamba. Shocking performance so far. Don't support or even look for the ball, get rid of the lot. They don't seem to want to play for the Club.
    Warnock has a bigger job than he thought

  2. #32

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    or Lambert. I've seen tree stumps move quicker than that lazy faker.
    We look awful and Bennett has been shown up by their winger.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tredegar
    Posts
    3,788

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Fulham second goal offside or not?

    I thought Bamba played him on.
    Bennet getting raped every time Fulham attack.

  4. #34

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    Huws and Kadeem Harris are dire. Wouldn't be much of a loss if they didn't play again this season...
    Not sure why they are being singled out. Whole team is rubbish (apart from Bamba). Look like they've never played together

  5. #35

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    What's Lambert doing? The f*cking Mannequin Challenge?

  6. #36

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    So are the rest, apart from Bamba. Shocking performance so far. Don't support or even look for the ball, get rid of the lot. They don't seem to want to play for the Club.
    Warnock has a bigger job than he thought
    I don't think Warnock is blameless on this match. Our tactics haven't been right to deal with this Fulham team

  7. #37

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Warnock obviously doesn't care about this game - He's left Bennett Huws and Harris on the pitch
    Kadeem Harris is truly awful - a winger who can't beat a player - file under Pat Heard

  8. #38

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Halford probably in top 5 worst haircuts. The highlights don't even go round the back of the head

  9. #39

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Warnock obviously doesn't care about this game - He's left Bennett Huws and Harris on the pitch
    Kadeem Harris is truly awful - a winger who can't beat a player - file under Pat Heard
    I don't understand Huws. He was well rated before coming here and he looks shite. You would have thought he would want to make an impression.

  10. #40

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Let's be fair here. If fans like myself and 1000's of others can't be arsed, why should we expect the manager and players to be. ?

  11. #41
    First Team Ainsley Harriott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The People's Republic of Cadoxton
    Posts
    4,041

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Our passing is shocking...hoof it up to within 15 yards of Lambert, lose the ball, Fulham attack again. Rinse, repeat...

  12. #42
    First Team El Gwapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Credibility Street
    Posts
    1,294

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Let's be fair here. If fans like myself and 1000's of others can't be arsed, why should we expect the manager and players to be. ?
    Because they are professional footballers?

  13. #43

    Re: HT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Mark Harris coming on

  14. #44

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    We've been torn a new one here

  15. #45

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM


  16. #46

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Because they are professional footballers?
    Abso bloody lutely.

  17. #47

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    It's made worse by these 2 wankers commentating.

  18. #48

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Because they are professional footballers?
    You reap what you sew.. A deserted stadium with a ghost like atmosphere. Why should they give a shit. They are gonna get paid anyway.

  19. #49

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    We could do with a jumper up front

  20. #50

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    If Iwan Roberts sucks off the Fulham team anymore they'll have to buy him dinner.

    Still, at least Warnock now knows who he can rely on in a scrap. Half of this sorry shower of shite have just played themselves into the reserves for the next 5 months... or out the door.

  21. #51

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You reap what you sew.. A deserted stadium with a ghost like atmosphere. Why should they give a shit. They are gonna get paid anyway.
    Because they're paid to give a shit.

  22. #52

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Because they're paid to give a shit.
    So is every employee in the world, but it doesn't stop people putting in a crap shift now and then. As I said, the Cardiff public didn't appear to give 2 shits to this seasons FA cup so it filters down.

  23. #53

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    We could do with a jumper up front
    At this time of day on aSunday, jumpers are usually used as goalposts.

  24. #54

    Re: LATEST: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    If Iwan Roberts sucks off the Fulham team anymore they'll have to buy him dinner.
    but if they already got a bj, what's the point of them paying for dinner afterwards?

  25. #55

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    So is every employee in the world, but it doesn't stop people putting in a crap shift now and then. As I said, the Cardiff public didn't appear to give 2 shits to this seasons FA cup so it filters down.
    Are you making excuses for players who are paid thousands of pounds a week to put in a shift for 90 minutes a week not even trying?

  26. #56

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are you making excuses for players who are paid thousands of pounds a week to put in a shift for 90 minutes a week not even trying?
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.

  27. #57

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.
    Didn't seem to affect Fulham players.

  28. #58

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Didn't seem to affect Fulham players.
    They were the away team and had almost as many fans as us. Anyway, most of our fans weren't that bothered in a cup run, so they now have their wish.

  29. #59

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Attendance said to be 5199

  30. #60

    Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 2 FULHAM

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Yes. What of it? If you ran out to that piss poor excuse of a crowd, how much effort would you put in? After all. Your getting your candy at the end of the month anyway.
    I'd put in 100% to try and force my way into the first team for the upcoming league games, and show commitment for those who did turn up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •