+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters Were Cheated.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Supporters Were Cheated.

Where to start with that shambles today?

Warnock must have instructed the players to 'take the day off' as it was obvious to anyone that witnessed that shower of shit, that Warnock had no intention of winning the game. Our midfield four didn't make a concerted effort to support the front two, not once, Lambert held the ball up well on a few occasions and had no outlet, seems to me like players were instructed not to be to adventurous. I can't understand this blatant nonchalance towards the FA cup, the club must think that preserving mediocrity is what the fans want, Cup runs just get in the way of the important stuff.

A word on a couple of players out there, Apart from Bamba, who had a decent game, there wasn't one player to come away with any credit. Today was a chance for Emyr Huws to show Warnock his character and ability, sadly, the boy didn't seem to possess either trait. Kadeem Harris-just pay up his contract-the lad isn't going to improve, he's one of the least intelligent footballers I've ever seen play for us, and makes the same mistakes every time he plays. That new bloke had the grace and finesse of a wobbly lamppost.
    Last edited by Tuerto; 08-01-17 at 17:13.