+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: M Harris ?

Re: M Harris ?

Devolpment/Academy youngster

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    M Harris - where did he come from - I must have missed that signing announcement. He looked ok from the brief glimpse we saw of him today
    Young lad from Swansea ssshhhh, came through the ranks. His family were in the directors box today, is that the usual when a youngster breaks through?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    M Harris - where did he come from - I must have missed that signing announcement. He looked ok from the brief glimpse we saw of him today
    Hopefully there'll be more of him and his ilk making a breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Young lad from Swansea ssshhhh, came through the ranks. His family were in the directors box today, is that the usual when a youngster breaks through?
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.
    No, it was a sundial and a ruff.

Not long ago then ?

Not easy to judge him on today's performance, at least he looked like he had a bit of pace , pity we couldn't give a full 45 minutes.

He 'signed' his professional contract on pitchside before the game. I thought he looked OK for a debut, and at least tried to make some things happen. Was pleased to see him break into the box a few times looking for the ball - nice to see some confidence!

He did look like he may have something about him.

I am sure I have seen his name mentioned on here previously ?

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not long ago then ?

Not easy to judge him on today's performance, at least he looked like he had a bit of pace , pity we couldn't give a full 45 minutes.
    There are no shortcuts to the first team

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    😀