Register now to unlock a matched free bet from Ladbrokes for up to £50 (18+, T&C’s apply)

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: M Harris ?

  1. #1

    M Harris ?

    M Harris - where did he come from - I must have missed that signing announcement. He looked ok from the brief glimpse we saw of him today

  2. #2

    Re: M Harris ?

    Devolpment/Academy youngster

  3. #3

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    M Harris - where did he come from - I must have missed that signing announcement. He looked ok from the brief glimpse we saw of him today
    Young lad from Swansea ssshhhh, came through the ranks. His family were in the directors box today, is that the usual when a youngster breaks through?

  4. #4

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    M Harris - where did he come from - I must have missed that signing announcement. He looked ok from the brief glimpse we saw of him today
    Hopefully there'll be more of him and his ilk making a breakthrough.

  5. #5

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Young lad from Swansea ssshhhh, came through the ranks. His family were in the directors box today, is that the usual when a youngster breaks through?
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.

  6. #6
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,566

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.
    No, it was a sundial and a ruff.
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  7. #7

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.
    Not long ago then ?

    Not easy to judge him on today's performance, at least he looked like he had a bit of pace , pity we couldn't give a full 45 minutes.

  8. #8

    Re: M Harris ?

    He 'signed' his professional contract on pitchside before the game. I thought he looked OK for a debut, and at least tried to make some things happen. Was pleased to see him break into the box a few times looking for the ball - nice to see some confidence!

  9. #9

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Maybe my memory is playing tricks here, but I'm fairly sure that the last time one of our locally born youngsters made a debut for the first team, the club gave him a Betamax video recorder and a Sony Walkman as a gift to mark the occasion.
    He did look like he may have something about him.

    I am sure I have seen his name mentioned on here previously ?

  10. #10
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    25,342
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Hopefully there'll be more of him and his ilk making a breakthrough.
    Subtle.

  11. #11
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,029

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not long ago then ?

    Not easy to judge him on today's performance, at least he looked like he had a bit of pace , pity we couldn't give a full 45 minutes.
    There are no shortcuts to the first team

  12. #12

    Re: M Harris ?

    Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Hopefully there'll be more of him and his ilk making a breakthrough.
    😀

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •