Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    But she's completely mad.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...itics-38543547

Why do I despise this lady?
    Give them the second referendum and we won't have to put up with the cow

Re: She is not bluffing.

Why does it make her mad?

She's not bluffing. But we can all see a desperate way to hang onto power. Distract from the fact that SNP are doing terrible.

She said: "I don't feel as if I know any more about her (Theresa May's) negotiating objectives than I did six months ago."

Ummm .... me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff View Post
    She said: "I don't feel as if I know any more about her (Theresa May's) negotiating objectives than I did six months ago."

Ummm .... me neither.
    I think May has been very clear about her demands. We all know what she wants to achieve.

It's going to be a red, white and blue brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I think May has been very clear about her demands. We all know what she wants to achieve.

It's going to be a red, white and blue brexit.
    Don't forget that Brexit means Brexit as well. As for Sturgeon, it's strange how she's gone from being the breath of fresh air that she was portrayed as being at the last election to a troublesome and inept nuisance since the referendum in the eyes of the sections of the media that have given up on showing any sort of objectivity when it comes to Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tim Muff View Post

Ummm .... me neither.
    I'm not convinced that Theresa May's any the wiser tbf

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't forget that Brexit means Brexit as well. As for Sturgeon, it's strange how she's gone from being the breath of fresh air that she was portrayed as being at the last election to a troublesome and inept nuisance since the referendum in the eyes of the sections of the media that have given up on showing any sort of objectivity when it comes to Brexit.
    And breakfast means breakfast , and we should feast upon that opportunity , Sturgeon may prefer her Oats, I think the rest are a bit flaxey , whilst our Theresa ""sometimes believes as many as six impossible things before breakfast "

Ms.Sturgeon has truly dug herself into a hole of her own making. This "call my bluff" posturing could mean that in order not to look foolish she will feel obliged to call a second independence referendum whilst in the knowledge that the majority of the Scottish people (according to the opinion polls) don't want independence! If the people say "no" a second time then she will have lost any credibility she has left and will have to stand down as leader of the SNP.

I would imagine that there would be a relaxed immigration policy between the U.K. And scotland, similar to that proposed with Ireland.
    Of course instead of illegal immigrants trying to jump on lorries at Calais they can just stroll across the border at Carlisle.

She has also indicated a soft Brexit would see the prospect of Scottish independence "put aside" in the short term.

Short term eh ? ? ?

She has been banging on about it since they voted against it last time, it has always been her Agenda

Would Scotland really thrive if they " went it alone " ? ? ? i know they wouldnt be short of people for the unskilled work with the welcomed eastern Europeans, but would they thrive at anything else ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Of course instead of illegal immigrants trying to jump on lorries at Calais they can just stroll across the border at Carlisle.
    maybe we ( the uk ) could make Scotland build a war and make them pay for it, its a win win situation

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Sounds like someone cling to power by spouting off in Farage / Trump like mantra.

If I had my way I'd give them independence ,and stand back and watch it collapse in front of them, ungrateful . skirted howling bag piping bunch , cant understand a bloody word they say .

Who gave them devolution and financed it In the first , guess it wasn't just the ungrateful Scottish taxpayer, let them go, build a bigger wall , and charge them tolls to enter England , and give their money to Wales I say

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sounds like someone cling to power by spouting off in Farage / Trump like mantra.

If I had my way I'd give them independence ,and stand back and watch it collapse in front of them, ungrateful . skirted howling bag piping bunch , cant understand a bloody word they say .

Who gave them devolution and financed it In the first , guess it wasn't just the ungrateful Scottish taxpayer, let them go, build a bigger wall , and charge them tolls to enter England , and give their money to Wales I say
    Give them something they voted against?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Project Hadrian ?
    as good a name as any

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    maybe we ( the uk ) could make Scotland build a war and make them pay for it, its a win win situation
    Bit fecking drastic mate

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Project Hadrian ?
    Hadrian's Wall is in England. All of it.

It would be very confusing if the SNP built another wall on the border to keep the English out - and called that one Hadrian's Wall too.

Maybe take a lead from Trump and settle for Hadrian's Fence?

Maybe even join up the wall and the fence along the North Sea coast from Wallsend (Newcastle) to Berwick with Hadrian's Hedge?

That would create a triangle in northern England. We could call it Hadrian's Triangle so it doesn't get confused with the Bermuda Triangle? This looks like a plan!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Hadrian's Wall is in England. All of it.

It would be very confusing if the SNP built another wall on the border to keep the English out - and called that one Hadrian's Wall too.

Maybe take a lead from Trump and settle for Hadrian's Fence?

Maybe even join up the wall and the fence along the North Sea coast from Wallsend (Newcastle) to Berwick with Hadrian's Hedge?

That would create a triangle in northern England. We could call it Hadrian's Triangle so it doesn't get confused with the Bermuda Triangle? This looks like a plan!
    With their track record, I'd put money on the yanks fabricating a story about Nicola Sturgeon stockpiling WMD's at which point they'd invade and nick all the oil