+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: She is not bluffing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: She is not bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't forget that Brexit means Brexit as well. As for Sturgeon, it's strange how she's gone from being the breath of fresh air that she was portrayed as being at the last election to a troublesome and inept nuisance since the referendum in the eyes of the sections of the media that have given up on showing any sort of objectivity when it comes to Brexit.
    Sounds like someone cling to power by spouting off in Farage / Trump like mantra.

If I had my way I'd give them independence ,and stand back and watch it collapse in front of them, ungrateful . skirted howling bag piping bunch , cant understand a bloody word they say .

Who gave them devolution and financed it In the first , guess it wasn't just the ungrateful Scottish taxpayer, let them go, build a bigger wall , and charge them tolls to enter England , and give their money to Wales I say

Re: She is not bluffing.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sounds like someone cling to power by spouting off in Farage / Trump like mantra.

If I had my way I'd give them independence ,and stand back and watch it collapse in front of them, ungrateful . skirted howling bag piping bunch , cant understand a bloody word they say .

Who gave them devolution and financed it In the first , guess it wasn't just the ungrateful Scottish taxpayer, let them go, build a bigger wall , and charge them tolls to enter England , and give their money to Wales I say
    Give them something they voted against?