+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Player Ratings

  1. #1

    Player Ratings

    Murphy 7
    Richards 5
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 6 would have been 7 has he not also been guilty of giving the ball away!
    Bennett 3
    Ralls 5
    Halford 4
    Harris 5
    Huws 3
    Lambert 5
    Pilktington 4

  2. #2
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    6,321

    Re: Player Ratings

    Was Morrison really a '7'?

    I thought he gave the ball away as much as Bamba - but both outshon most of the outfield players.
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  3. #3

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Was Morrison really a '7'?

    I thought he gave the ball away as much as Bamba - but both outshon most of the outfield players.
    You might be right ��

  4. #4

    Re: Player Ratings

    Murphy 7
    Richards 4
    Morrison 5
    Bamba 7
    Bennett 4
    Ralls 3
    Halford 5
    Harris 5
    Huws 3
    Lambert 4
    Pilkington 2
    Oldie, loves my footy and the horses I do

  5. #5

    Re: Player Ratings

    Bennett 1.5

  6. #6

    Re: Player Ratings

    Murphy 7
    Richards 3
    Bennett 4
    Morrison 2
    Bamba 6
    Halford 3
    Ralls 4
    Huws 4
    Harris 5
    Pilks 4
    Lambert 3

  7. #7

    Re: Player Ratings

    Murphy 7
    Richards 6
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 8
    Bennett 3
    Ralls 4
    Halford 4
    Huws 3
    Harris 3
    Pilks 3
    Lambert 3

    Felt sorry for some of the attacking players, they got 0 service but the midfield were appalling and Bennett, Jesus Christ. He's comfortable on the ball but he's going to get targeted every game now, and it will be relentless.

  8. #8

    Re: Player Ratings

    Bennett had a torrid time but didn't see anyone giving him any cover either.Bamba apart no one was worth more than a 4.Bamba a 6.

  9. #9

    Re: Player Ratings

    Murphy 8
    Richards 3
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 7
    Bennett 5
    Ralls 3
    Halford 2
    Harris 3
    Huws 3
    Lambert 1
    Pilkington 2

    m harris 6 at least he tried.
    Last edited by Jimmy the Jock; 09-01-17 at 10:49.

  10. #10

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Murphy 8
    Richards 3
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 7
    Bennett 5
    Ralls 3
    Halford 2
    Harris 3
    Huws 3
    Lambert 1
    Pilkington 2

    m harris 6 at least he tried.
    Bennett a 5 for what?

  11. #11

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPYS DEN View Post
    Bennett had a torrid time but didn't see anyone giving him any cover either.Bamba apart no one was worth more than a 4.Bamba a 6.
    He was just shown up by a better player. That frederichs looked quick and pacey. I don't think Bennett had a bad game I just don't think he was good enough

  12. #12

    Re: Player Ratings

    Murphy 6

    Richards 5
    Morrison 5
    Bamba 7
    Bennett 3

    Harris K 4
    Ralls 4
    Huws 3
    Halford 3
    Pilkington 3

    Lambert 4

    Subs
    O'Keefe 5
    Harris M 5
    Noone 5

  13. #13

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Bennett a 5 for what?
    Being a skillful football player. He was caught out a couple of times though.

  14. #14

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He was just shown up by a better player. That frederichs looked quick and pacey. I don't think Bennett had a bad game I just don't think he was good enough
    That's more worrying isn't it? Fredericks is hardly the best winger we'll play all season and he had Bennett on toast.

  15. #15

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He was just shown up by a better player. That frederichs looked quick and pacey. I don't think Bennett had a bad game I just don't think he was good enough
    Part of Bennetts problem, and others, is his decision making.
    Towards the end he attempted a back heel, that thankfully rebounded out of play and which is where he should have put it in the first place.

  16. #16

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Being a skillful football player. He was caught out a couple of times though.
    Plus he won't come up against a player that good vey often
    Oldie, loves my footy and the horses I do

  17. #17

    Re: Player Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    That's more worrying isn't it? Fredericks is hardly the best winger we'll play all season and he had Bennett on toast.
    I can't remember anyone any better actually
    Oldie, loves my footy and the horses I do

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •