+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City’s new FA Cup tradition.

Cardiff City’s new FA Cup tradition.

Re: Cardiff City’s new FA Cup tradition.

I only found out recently that possession is calculated by the number of touches of the ball each team has, not by time in possession of the ball. I am sure this is correct but I always understood it to be the latter of the two options. This would explain why Fulham stat from yesterday was so high, and also why the team who shall not be mentioned for further West drooled over their possession stats in years gone by. Not surprising the way they passed it round from keeper to fullback, then centre back etc (repeat 4 times). At least Fulham were effective with it and we looked totally outclassed.

At least Warnock is now aware that there is no depth to the squad. Trollope squandered this season's budget on dross. Huws, Richards, Fred, Amos, Immers and Lambert would have taken us to league one.
    Unfortunately the team more or less picks itself which isn't a healthy position to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by JKB View Post
    At least Warnock is now aware that there is no depth to the squad. Trollope squandered this season's budget on dross. Huws, Richards, Fred, Amos, Immers and Lambert would have taken us to league one.
    Unfortunately the team more or less picks itself which isn't a healthy position to be in.
    Does that mean Slade bought wisely , as he took us to a sniff of the play offs ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does that mean Slade bought wisely , as he took us to a sniff of the play offs ?
    Na Slade's purchases were shocking, inherited reasonable players got lucky with loans, Watt and Immers.