+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil wake up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I remember a time, when the FA Cup would be shown live on BBC AND ITV, with coverage on both channels usually beginning at about 10.30am in the morning. Cameras outside the teams' hotels and in-depth analysis of each player in the respective squads. I even used to ask myself which I would prefer ... the City getting promoted to the top-flight or winning the FA Cup?

How times have changed, eh!
    I'd still rather see City win the FA cup than getting to the top flight.
    I've seen the latter happen and it was shit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I'd still rather see City win the FA cup than getting to the top flight.
    I've seen the latter happen and it was shit.
    The only reason me and my mates (all ST holders) didn't go yesterday was the time. I was pleased when we had a home draw, especially as the Christmas fixtures were not particularly kind to us, but as soon as BBC Wales ( who half the time can't even be bothered to show a report on us in their bulletins) got hold of the fixture that was enough for us.

Spot on Neil , anyway I just want to say in the league were in , not get to the quarters and get beat , the people we should be looking a are the barmy decision makers who put the game on at 11:30 on a bloody Sunday , I would and a few thousand others have gone if it has been played Saturday 3pm .

He's right nothing wrong with our support 21k against Villa ,without large seat giveaways , speaks volumes ,and yes a great gam.

I am awaiting the next Neil truth moment , up to know he seems to make sense about most things