+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On This Day In 2015...

On This Day In 2015...

Cardiff City's original colours were restored, Bluuuuuuebirds!

Re: On This Day In 2015...

result

it was so good to see all the " stay-away'ers " swarm back and support the club

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    result

Good for them, actually.

Well done Mama Tan

A year and a bit after Tan gave us a Christmas message?

It may have been the result of an FA cup game with crowds similar to the one on Sunday (and thus multiple other contributing factors) but there are some who didn't give up and continued to raise the importance of our identity*. Good on them, our club is better for it.

*Part of this was a blue march. I wouldn't mind if this become a one yearly tradition either on that date or the match closest to today's date. Something which gets people moving together, wearing the same colours and singing on the way into the stadium. It could be like the Liverpool scenes in the year they almost won the league under Rogers or the Real Madrid scenes when a Ronaldo hatrick saw them progress in the Champions League.
    Last edited by surge; 10-01-17 at 20:55.

result

I would rather stand/sit with 5,000 other fools watching the worst Cardiff performance I can remember, in blue, than be in a bouncing full stadium in red on someones whim.

On this day in 2015 it was Matty Kennedy's mum's birthday.

It's her birthday again today - see MK tweet below.

Happy Birthday Mrs Kennedy (Lesley). I hope your lad gets to play some football soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    On this day in 2015 it was Matty Kennedy's mum's birthday.

It's her birthday again today - see MK tweet below.

Happy Birthday Mrs Kennedy (Lesley). I hope your lad gets to play some football soon.
    You mean... he is a footballer? Are you sure?

I thought he was a socialite and tweeter..

Have been thinking what a great life Matty has , wonder what he does to fund it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would rather stand/sit with 5,000 other fools watching the worst Cardiff performance I can remember, in blue, than be in a bouncing full stadium in red on someones whim.
    I didnt go on Sunday glad you enjoyed it

my post was a little tongue-in-cheek with the people on here saying " i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season " then when we went back to Blue, it was suddenly " I am never going back till Tan goes " i just found it a little funny

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Cardiff City's original colours were restored, Bluuuuuuebirds!
    What chocolate?

my post was a little tongue-in-cheek with the people on here saying " i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season " then when we went back to Blue, it was suddenly " I am never going back till Tan goes " i just found it a little funny
    Who were these mystery people? Can you remember any of their usernames? I ask because I never read or heard of anyone saying the things you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Who were these mystery people? Can you remember any of their usernames? I ask because I never read or heard of anyone saying the things you claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    i am never going to return till we are blue, though i did enjoy the prem league for a season

I am never going back till Tan goes
    I think you owe blue matt an apology.

International

Isn't it said that the best form of defence is........ On never mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Indeed.

I'm enjoying this relegation battle more than any of the red seasons at the summit..

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Indeed.

I'm enjoying this relegation battle less than any of the red seasons at the summit..
    Fixed to save Blue Matt the trouble in 12 months time.