+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City in talks with Aberdeen over Hayes....................................

City in talks with Aberdeen over Hayes....................................

Re: City in talks with Aberdeen over Hayes....................................

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just beat me to it, Bob

I see the Alex Ferguson influence is still rife at Aberdeen.
    Our (future) Jonny got a nose just like Fergie

It seems as though we are determined a acquire a winger so it is equally clear to me at least that Warnock doesn't fancy Noone.

This guy reckons there's no chance of him signing for us.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...k-dont-9566859

Did someone get paid to write that?.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It seems as though we are determined a acquire a winger so it is equally clear to me at least that Warnock doesn't fancy Noone.
    Or Harris

Or Pilks

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Did someone get paid to write that?.
    ***** McAbraham.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    And rightly so let be honest since Chris Burke we have had no one , Noone too predictable,inconstant, Harris not good enough , Pli'ks more of an utility man , so yeh , Neil got it right

That was written 4 days ago, and a lot can happen in 4 days. For a start he had his night of passion with Jennifer Anniston yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    ***** McAbraham.
    I can understand writing like that on a blog or a forum.

But a national media company...may aswell go down the pub to hear reports.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I see the Alex Ferguson influence is still rife at Aberdeen.
    Our (future) Jonny got a nose just like Fergie

art.malden.cbs.gi.jpg

Pilkington may not be quick enough for Warnock and could be used more as a utility man in the future. I don't know much about Hayes but Aberdeen have had a few good seasons playing good football and he's at an age where he can manage next to an immediate impact.

I believe if Noone was played in his correct position on the left he would be better than any of the names I have seen mentioned. However Kadeem Harris is clearly not up to Championship standard and if Hayes was being sought as a replacement for him then that is fair enough but sadly that is unlikely to be the case.

Deal agreed.

Hayes on his way down to South Wales for a Medical.

If FIFA's stats are anything to go by he is faster than Kadeem Harris (86 to 85). Hayes is rated '70' Overall, which in comparison to other players such as Noone (71) and Harris (60) he must be of a good standard. His attacking traits are more notable than defensive so won't be much of a tracker back.

[/QUOTE]

I wonder why he hasn't pursued a career as a male model.

Not looking good for that expert is it.
    Still, he's got a a date with Jenny Aniston to look forward to.

I don't know much about Johnny Hayes I have to confess, but he sounds like a decent battler.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Deal agreed.

Hayes on his way down to South Wales for a Medical.
    Well done that man ,whose driving him , has he passed the Off Licences at Monmouth yet

Oh christ not another bargain basement acquisition........

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Oh christ not another bargain basement acquisition........
    What, like Sol Bamba?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    What, like Sol Bamba?
    Er ..... I will reserve judgement on bamba for now after all hes played about 6 and been suspended for loony behaviour for another ? No lets look at the 6 or 7 we signed in aug that we dont want anymore despite giving most of them 2 or 3 year contracts or maybe chamakh or richardson ...........

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Er ..... I will reserve judgement on bamba for now after all hes played about 6 and been suspended for loony behaviour for another ? No lets look at the 6 or 7 we signed in aug that we dont want anymore despite giving most of them 2 or 3 year contracts or maybe chamakh or richardson ...........
    Well the summer signings were made by the infamous transfer committee. I'd be surprised if Warnock was working under those conditions. I think it's fair to say NW has done very well to bring Bamba and Hoilett in as free agents that have gone straight into the team and done a good job. Chamakh and Richardson were low risk, low cost punts that didn't come off.

Have we ever had a player named after a city centre snack bar before?