+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City in talks with Aberdeen over Hayes....................................

Re: City in talks with Aberdeen over Hayes....................................

Is he bringing his mate Kid Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Is he bringing his mate Kid Curry?
    I think he's coming with some American wonder kid, Chip Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I think he's coming with some American wonder kid, Chip Ally.
    There's no such name but he will be bringing his girl friend, Caroline Street.

Jonny Hayes is shorter than David Silva, coming in at a modest 5' 6".

Maybe he has the same trick as Nooney, but when he cuts inside he runs through the legs of the Centre Backs? Worth a try?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Deal agreed.

Hayes on his way down to South Wales for a Medical.
    My Aberdeen mate reckons he was on a plane to Dubai with the rest of the Aberdeen squad earlier today... He said he'd be gutted to see him go though, and he's their best player easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I wonder why he hasn't pursued a career as a male model.

[/QUOTE]

Too short apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

[/QUOTE]

He could advertise these:---

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=be...jBBQgQ_AUIBygC

(extra one just for you G B)

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

He could advertise these:---

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=be...jBBQgQ_AUIBygC

(extra one just for you G B) [/QUOTE]

Fcuk me, you got some front, taking the p1ss out of someone's 'whiskey' nose!!

Had a read of the Aberdeen forum, they aren't happy at him going anywhere which is a good sign.

They are shocked he would be interested in coming here though as we are a backwater club. I did laugh when you consider the whole league up there is about our level, Celtic apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Had a read of the Aberdeen forum, they aren't happy at him going anywhere which is a good sign.

They are shocked he would be interested in coming here though as we are a backwater club. I did laugh when you consider the whole league up there is about our level, Celtic apart.
    And, of course, Aberdeen is the last place in the world you'd call a backwater .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, of course, Aberdeen is the last place in the world you'd call a backwater .
    Hold on a minute Bob. The Granite city is a fine place, where my forebears came from!

Apparently Rob Phillips has said Hayes is on his,way here a medical so hopefully Hayes will be signed up ready for Bristol.
    Pa and totally politically incorrect for which I apologise In advance but Hayes is reckoned to be just about the ugliest footballer on Scotland. Not far wrong looking at his photos.

We're not THAT bad...

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Hold on a minute Bob. The Granite city is a fine place, where my forebears came from!
    One of my favourite "Welsh joke" was on QI. After numerous jokes about sheep Stephen Fry set up another to which Rob Brydon said "Hang on, is this another joke about my forefathers?". Fry, quick as a bullet, replied "four fathers? You Welsh are weird."

bid rejected

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    bid rejected
    Bid never made according to Aberdeen.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...r-jonny-hayes/

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-city-12435376

I wouldn't even go that far; any league where Simon Church can score for fun is well below our level...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Deal agreed.

Hayes on his way down to South Wales for a Medical.
    Bloody long medical

"Bloody long medical"

It is especially as Hayes is in Dubai.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    "Bloody long medical"

It is especially as Hayes is in Dubai.
    Isn't the Hayes in Cardiff