+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hillary & Bill

Hillary & Bill

Have they really done what people are saying they have?
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 09-01-17 at 19:57.

Re: Hillary & Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Of course they have, Chelsea wasn't delivered by a stork you know.

Took a shortcut?

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Of course they have, Chelsea wasn't delivered by a stork you know.
    It's more serious than I thought.

There seems to be some kind of coded message going on here judging by the reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

There seems to be some kind of coded message going on here judging by the reactions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
    You appear to be the only one who has a clue what you are alluding to here btw

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    You appear to be the only one who has a clue what you are alluding to here btw
    Not for the first time, Gluey is suggesting that the Clintons are involved in child sex rings.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not for the first time, Gluey is suggesting that the Clintons are involved in child sex rings.
    Not for the first time gluey is choosing to believe something with basically no evidence to back it up because he likes to feel that he knows more than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Not for the first time gluey is choosing to believe something with basically no evidence to back it up because he likes to feel that he knows more than everyone else.
    It is a little curious, isn't it? Particularly for someone who claims to always read up on both sides of the story.

I not alluding to anything, it just strikes me as an odd thing to say and it didn't go down with the guests, so maybe they got the meaning?

I actually thought it was about dodgy business deals for reconstruction, but maybe I am wrong. There was also lot of charity money involved.

So has anybody got any idea what he was talking about? The topic is about the Clinton's, not about me
    Last edited by Wales-Bales; 10-01-17 at 10:40.

I not alluding to anything, it just strikes me as an odd thing to say and it didn't go down with the guests, so maybe they got the meaning?

I actually thought it was about dodgy business deals for reconstruction, but maybe I am wrong. There was also lot of charity money involved.

So has anybody got any idea what he was talking about? The topic is about the Clinton's, not about me
    Well, why don't you start by telling us what 'people are saying'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't believe in anything without evidence

Well, why don't you start by telling us what 'people are saying'.
    I just did my, there is something that doesn't make sense going on in Haiti.

I just did my, there is something that doesn't make sense going on in Haiti.
    There was no mention of Haiti in your OP, not until you posted a youtube clip from three months ago.

If you want some debate, and it seems that you do, stop talking in riddles

There was no mention of Haiti in your OP, not until you posted a youtube clip from three months ago.

If you want some debate, and it seems that you do, stop talking in riddles
    I was just waiting to see what came up, if anybody else had noticed any odd things. But it seems rather strange to specifically mention Haiti doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just glanced at that freelance journalist's twitter feed, he's hardly impartial is he?