Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
Strange I do this "in every thread", as I am simply responding to a question you asked. What do I do anyway?.

And I haven't linked you to anything at all have I? You assumed I am totally against taxing the rich, as you brought up the 1%, CEO's etc. Then I explained my position, that is all.

https://www.ft.com/content/394b82da-...b-e7eb37a6aa8e
You are paranoid, the bit on bold doesn't imply you are in favour or against it at all. It wasn't directed at you, more a general question.

Unlike...

I am defending small/medium size businesses and other people who are deemed "rich", when really they are not.

How can you comment when you have 0 idea how much these people pay in tax?.
On small/medium businesses owners? I never did comment on them.

You assumed TOBW was a rich hater simply because he said the rich don't pay the tax they are supposed to. My immediate guess is that he is referring to people whose money does more air miles than Justin Bieber and suspiciously ends up somewhere sunny with a 1% tax rate (sometimes in someone else's name).

The taxation system is all one big pantomime and your little dance just adds to it. No one here mentioned anyone who earns 50k, except for you. No one here mentioned small/medium business owners, except for you. If you hear someone criticising people for living a nice life, take it up with them. I am talking about the FACT that people on PAYE are forced to pay the rate of tax that they are 'supposed to' while the very wealthiest can dodge and swerve (and still complain about the top rate being too high when they aren't even paying it).