+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A corbyn government would impose a limit to what you can earn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A corbyn government would impose a limit to what you can earn

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Read the thread back and see where I said that people generalise about the rich, when they have no idea whatsoever what each individual pays.

You have't a clue, so don't generalise.

The tories have done more than labour ever did to cut down on tax avoidance.

You hate the 1% so much that you discredit the entire system. When most well off people pay far more than you ever will.

Pass it off as you simply disliking the 1%, I think you dislike more judging by your comments on the entire system.
    Childish, desperate and wrong.

Both my siblings are higher rate tax payers, as are their partners. I see an unfair system where they pay a huge portion of their income while far richer people and massive companies can manipulate it to pay sod all.

Inequality grew under labour, grew under the coalition and is growing under the Tories = the definition of a rigged system. We see ideological diatribe against the union's from this government daily and yesterday we saw stories suggesting 'record bonus payouts since the financial crisis', the only possibl result of these two things is even greater inequality.

Re: A corbyn government would impose a limit to what you can earn

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Childish, desperate and wrong.

Both my siblings are higher rate tax payers, as are their partners. I see an unfair system where they pay a huge portion of their income while far richer people and massive companies can manipulate it to pay sod all.

Inequality grew under labour, grew under the coalition and is growing under the Tories = the definition of a rigged system. We see ideological diatribe against the union's from this government daily and yesterday we saw stories suggesting 'record bonus payouts since the financial crisis', the only possibl result of these two things is even greater inequality.
    I am childish and you come steamrolling into the thread.

I am defending the high earners who get lampooned on social media every minute of every day. I am not defending the ultra rich in their ivory towers.

I've said "generalise" more times than I can remember in this thread. But people do generalise about the wealthy and rich. You separate them, most do not.

You have misinterpreted what I meant. There is no reason to even argue, as we agree!.