+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A corbyn government would impose a limit to what you can earn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A corbyn government would impose a limit to what you can earn

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You are paranoid, the bit on bold doesn't imply you are in favour or against it at all. It wasn't directed at you, more a general question.

Unlike...

On small/medium businesses owners? I never did comment on them.

You assumed TOBW was a rich hater simply because he said the rich don't pay the tax they are supposed to. My immediate guess is that he is referring to people whose money does more air miles than Justin Bieber and suspiciously ends up somewhere sunny with a 1% tax rate (sometimes in someone else's name).

The taxation system is all one big pantomime and your little dance just adds to it. No one here mentioned anyone who earns 50k, except for you. No one here mentioned small/medium business owners, except for you. If you hear someone criticising people for living a nice life, take it up with them. I am talking about the FACT that people on PAYE are forced to pay the rate of tax that they are 'supposed to' while the very wealthiest can dodge and swerve (and still complain about the top rate being too high when they aren't even paying it).
    Read the thread back and see where I said that people generalise about the rich, when they have no idea whatsoever what each individual pays.

You have't a clue, so don't generalise.

The tories have done more than labour ever did to cut down on tax avoidance.

You hate the 1% so much that you discredit the entire system. When most well off people pay far more than you ever will.

Pass it off as you simply disliking the 1%, I think you dislike more judging by your comments on the entire system.
    Last edited by LordKenwyne; 11-01-17 at 08:19.