Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
I am not rich at all but I am unsure how you can claim all rich people don't contribute what they should, with no examples. You don't know what people pay.

Try paying a years corporation tax

You haven't answered my questions.
I'm not going to either, why should I?

Why so touchy and defensive about someone saying that they don't think the rich pay their "fair share" (a view I'm fairly sure I'm not alone in holding) if you are "not rich at all"? That's all I've said in this thread, the rich don't pay their fair share, I've not said I hate them and as I live in a completely different world to them (like Eric Cartman, I don't class people who have £50k as being rich) and always will do, it's a bit pointless me envying them, so I don't get why you're so worked up about things.

Let's make it clear as well that I'm not supporting Corbyn in his wish for a maximum wage - it's unworkable and one of the reasons for that is that those rich people you are such a fan of would employ even more people to discover loopholes in the legislation which would enable them to ignore it.

Feedback is right, Corbyn has spent his political life going his own sweet way no matter what the policy of his party - now it appears, he's causing yet more embarrassment for Labour by making up policy on the hoof, thereby proving yet again that he is incapable of leading a modern political party with, fast disappearing, hopes of being in Government in the future.