+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Been very chilled on here lately

Re: Been very chilled on here lately

I read some of the 'wife and kids leaving the family home due to feeling threatened' thread that night, he genuinely seemed unhinged and was practically begging for the threats to stop, real or imagined.
    I cant imagine what goes through his head at the best of times but that night was beyond anything else I've seen from him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When is TruBlue getting out?
    When he's dried out.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    From what I can gather, things kicked off Christmas Day evening. I missed most of it as, call me mad, I was spending Christmas Day with my family rather than on here, so had a quick read just before going to bed.
    I believe there were threats of violence, whether they were real or of the "beddau" kind, I have no idea.
    I can only assume that Mike, likewise having better things to do on Christmas Day finally lost patience.
    Gotta love this place.

First Team

Whatever happened to the Splott Dai? I cannot imagine such a prolific poster, who appeared to thrive on provoking arguments on here ,would not return under a name name.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Whatever happened to the Splott Dai? I cannot imagine such a prolific poster, who appeared to thrive on provoking arguments on here ,would not return under a name name.
    Didn't he get banned on Twitter? Now THAT takes some doing

First Team

Didn't he get banned on Twitter? Now THAT takes some doing
    If he managed that then a) that's impressive & b) can I hazard a guess who he would blame for the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I think what with someone commandeering the name "Croesy" on this board, followed by a "Mark Harris" appearing in the city squad festered an identity crisis that took only a few sherries at Christmas time to tip the man through the looking glass.
    Sounds like it was more than a few...

Gotta love this board. Who spends their Christmas Day on the internet drunkenly arguing with strangers on a football forum anyway?

I know some people moan that all the arguing spoils the board at times but some of the funniest things I've ever read have been on this board.

Feedback jizzing on some high end scrunt (followed by his bullshitting about it being his wife)

Croesy and his generous bookmaker

The colonel and Croesy arguing over who had the smaller wasteline (publish the pictures Gareth)

Any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Gotta love this board. Who spends their Christmas Day on the internet drunkenly arguing with strangers on a football forum anyway?

I know some people moan that all the arguing spoils the board at times but some of the funniest things I've ever read have been on this board.

Feedback jizzing on some high end scrunt (followed by his bullshitting about it being his wife)

The colonel and Croesy arguing over who had the smaller wasteline (publish the pictures Gareth)

Any others?
    The appearance of Mrs Croesy, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    "Bluebird since 1948" is conspicuous by his absence as well. I'm getting a bit of a rest.
    I'm glad he's been banned, he called me a racist because I'm not happy with and Englishman captaining Wales!

From what I can gather, things kicked off Christmas Day evening. I missed most of it as, call me mad, I was spending Christmas Day with my family rather than on here, so had a quick read just before going to bed.

they did

I popped on while the mrs was preparing the next meal ( it was a buffet type of thing ) and it was brewing then,

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    they did

I popped on while the mrs was preparing the next meal ( it was a buffet type of thing )
    Was it a South African buffet? ef9b5c50c4356e074a7ba1e5befee261.png

Any others?
    Wasn't it 'top end scrunt'?

I can't believe I missed this!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    I'm glad he's been banned, he called me a racist because I'm not happy with and Englishman captaining Wales!
    Why haven't you mentioned this before?

Any others?
    Eifion Ellis and croesy

although eifion may be a multiple account user

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What do you mean? .......It's the first this year! ......Not the last tho

Also, I have a new project on the go ;)
    Last edited by G rangetown Blue; 10-01-17 at 17:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    😀

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Eifion Ellis and croesy

although eifion may be a multiple account user

Free the outspoken ,lets take to the streets,let people understand the plight they are in, its not right to treat fellow humans like this, just for their forthright and extreme complex intellectual outpourings .

This is what percussion is about,in biblical times they would have been crucified ,with their learned writings pored over in the future .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Free the outspoken ,lets take to the streets,let people understand the plight they are in, its not right to treat fellow humans like this, just for their forthright and extreme complex intellectual outpourings .

This is what percussion is about,in biblical times they would have been crucified ,with their learned writings pored over in the future .
    No point banging your drum about these ancient cymbals.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Blue . Im not sure he has to be honest but I am glad he is not around. He accused me of threatening to murder someone and when I asked him to show me proof he got really nasty. He certainly didnt like it when I reared up on him.Typical keyboard warrior.

Blue . Im not sure he has to be honest but I am glad he is not around. He accused me of threatening to murder someone and when I asked him to show me proof he got really nasty. He certainly didnt like it when I reared up on him.Typical keyboard warrior.
    Cmon mate, you need to let this go, I don't know 48 but he's always come across as a good lad. I know you've crossed swords but it would be good to move on now.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Cmon mate, you need to let this go, I don't know 48 but he's always come across as a good lad. I know you've crossed swords but it would be good to move on now.
    Gringo he has always been a complete arsehole to me to be honest, even goading me about my Downes Syndrome daughter. I didnt bring his name up tonight, someone said he had been banned and I simply said I wasnt sure but was glad he wasnt around. That was all. I dont appreciate being told to move on to be honest. I think that is my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    No point banging your drum about these ancient cymbals.
    It got Mandela released, are you suggesting we simply ignore this injustice,Putin offers more freedom of speech.

Gringo he has always been a complete arsehole to me to be honest, even goading me about my Downes Syndrome daughter. I didnt bring his name up tonight, someone said he had been banned and I simply said I wasnt sure but was glad he wasnt around. That was all. I dont appreciate being told to move on to be honest. I think that is my decision.
    It's up to you mate, but i try not to go out of my way to bitch with anyone on here. I can't be arsed with it to be honest, i just come on here to talk football.
    I'm sure he didn't mean to goad you about something as sensitive as that, i don't think anyone on here could go that low.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but i like CCFC Casual he's a good lad. He says what he thinks in a Larry David type way!

Sorry, completely disagree and the board is a lot better for getting rid of all the not so casual (pun intended) racism he used to spout