+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 157

Thread: Been very chilled on here lately

  1. #81

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    What happened to Muff , he was a beauty?
    Who can forget him and Feedback arguing the toss for days on end?

    Anyone that thinks they can talk some sense into Feedback is obviously as insane as the great jizzmeister himself.

  2. #82

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wasn't TruBlue one of the more sensible posters on here? How did he end up in a slanging match bad enough to get horsed ?
    My sentiments exactly.

    I often find myself in agreement with TruBlue - which is usually a good measure of a normal mans character.

    Then again I sometimes find myself nodding along to the ramblings of Mrs R - who's neither normal nor a man.

  3. #83
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,575

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wasn't TruBlue one of the more sensible posters on here? How did he end up in a slanging match bad enough to get horsed ?
    Just looked at his profile, doesn't look like he's been banned

  4. #84

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Wasn't TruBlue one of the more sensible posters on here? How did he end up in a slanging match bad enough to get horsed ?
    I dont think he has been horsed. I did like TruBlue before his drinking got the better of him.

  5. #85
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    25,828
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Racism aside, TruBlue was alright.

  6. #86

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Racism aside, TruBlue was alright.
    Eh?

    Always thought he was alright?




    Unless I'm being whooshed.

  7. #87

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Just looked at his profile, doesn't look like he's been banned
    Absolutely not. He must just be busy.
    --
    Everybody has a different way to view the world

  8. #88
    First Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Wouldn't it save all the speculation if The Boss just posted a sticky when someone is banned so we all know!!
    Named and shamed. Although I do realise that if that were the case this thread would be redundant.

  9. #89
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    25,828
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Eh?

    Always thought he was alright?




    Unless I'm being whooshed.
    TruBlue would have known it was a joke.

    You're a poor replacement for that great man.

  10. #90
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    26,963
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    My sentiments exactly.

    I often find myself in agreement with TruBlue - which is usually a good measure of a normal mans character.

    Then again I sometimes find myself nodding along to the ramblings of Mrs R - who's neither normal nor a man.
    Nothing wrong with my ramblings.

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Just looked at his profile, doesn't look like he's been banned
    He's had a lot of work on.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  11. #91

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Nothing wrong with my ramblings.


    He's had a lot of work on.
    is goslow on the naughty step
    Green Bay Wisconsin Title town USA

  12. #92

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    same 5 posters max every thread

  13. #93
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,575

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    same 5 posters max every thread
    That's a fair point - I'm one of the worst offenders for posting a lot, much of it total shite I will admit.

    What I don't understand though, is if you're not happy that it's the same posters who post, why don't you post more?

    Point being is that if the "gang of five" didn't post, this place would be like a morgue.

  14. #94

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That's a fair point - I'm one of the worst offenders for posting a lot, much of it total shite I will admit.

    What I don't understand though, is if you're not happy that it's the same posters who post, why don't you post more?

    Point being is that if the "gang of five" didn't post, this place would be like a morgue.
    thats why its as close to dead as ever

  15. #95

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That's a fair point - I'm one of the worst offenders for posting a lot, much of it total shite I will admit.

    What I don't understand though, is if you're not happy that it's the same posters who post, why don't you post more?

    Point being is that if the "gang of five" didn't post, this place would be like a morgue.
    and its my opinion. if theres a thread about sol bamba getting sent off would you suggest people train to become footballers and make sure they dong get a red card in games?

  16. #96
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,575

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    and its my opinion. if theres a thread about sol bamba getting sent off would you suggest people train to become footballers and make sure they dong get a red card in games?
    Sorry, I've read that three times and have no idea what you mean.

    You've made 47 posts since last April - that's about one a week? You must see what I'm getting at here, it appears to be the "same old five posters" in every thread, PRECISELY because people like your goodself don't post more often.

    I for one would be delighted to see more people posting more regularly as it would broaden the debate and bring alternative views to discussions.

  17. #97

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Nothing wrong with my ramblings.


    He's had a lot of work on.
    Is that the code name for him being on his annual pilgrimage to Thailand to service his Ladyboy? 😜

  18. #98

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Sorry, I've read that three times and have no idea what you mean.

    You've made 47 posts since last April - that's about one a week? You must see what I'm getting at here, it appears to be the "same old five posters" in every thread, PRECISELY because people like your goodself don't post more often.

    I for one would be delighted to see more people posting more regularly as it would broaden the debate and bring alternative views to discussions.
    maybe people would if it wasnt stale due to the same old posters. whats more relevant than my 40 odd posts? your near 11,000...says it all

  19. #99

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    TruBlue would have known it was a joke.

    You're a poor replacement for that great man.
    I'll tell you what's a poor replacement Gareth.

    That Redbluebirds forum you set up.

    Flouncing off to make your own forum, then scuttling back with your racist bullying tail between your legs Gareth.

    Yes Gareth, a poor replacement indeed Gareth.

    Sad.

    Very sad.

    Gareth.

  20. #100
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    26,963
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    is goslow on the naughty step
    He can't see the threads due to the ads

    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    That's a fair point - I'm one of the worst offenders for posting a lot, much of it total shite I will admit.

    What I don't understand though, is if you're not happy that it's the same posters who post, why don't you post more?

    Point being is that if the "gang of five" didn't post, this place would be like a morgue.
    Is it a fair point? I don't think it is, can you blame the people making an effort to post for the people who can't be bothered? if people are put out by the people who post then they should grow a pair and get involved or stop whining about it.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  21. #101
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    26,963
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Is that the code name for him being on his annual pilgrimage to Thailand to service his Ladyboy? 
    Not that I know of.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  22. #102

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    maybe people would if it wasnt stale due to the same old posters. whats more relevant than my 40 odd posts? your near 11,000...says it all
    Your 40 odd posts are as relevant as anyone else's.

    Even your other accounts.

  23. #103
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,575

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    maybe people would if it wasnt stale due to the same old posters. whats more relevant than my 40 odd posts? your near 11,000...says it all
    No. My posts are no more or less relevant than yours, and that's my point.
    If it's stale because of the same old posters, then is that my fault or the fault of the people who don't post much, or at all?

  24. #104

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    He can't see the threads due to the ads


    Is it a fair point? I don't think it is, can you blame the people making an effort to post for the people who can't be bothered? if people are put out by the people who post then they should grow a pair and get involved or stop whining about it.

    Well said lady.

    Nobody is forced to come on here.

    If you choose to come on here and think the quality of posts are shit then add something worthwhile and make it better.

    Alternatively stop snivelling like a little bitch and feck off to Facebook.

  25. #105

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Is that the code name for him being on his annual pilgrimage to Thailand to service his Ladyboy? 😜
    TruBlue's an unemployed bingo caller. How she thinks he has a lot of work on is a bit of a mystery.

    Moggis has become so capricious of late with regard to issuing summary bans for the most petty offences. Poor old Croesy's instant dismissal is a case in point. He was elbowed for urging another member to: 'pour some antifreeze down your neck you slag.' The Mog was okay with the sentiment expressed but insisted there should have been an apostrophe between the words neck and you. His account was locked for grammatical reasons.

  26. #106
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    26,963
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Well said lady.

    Nobody is forced to come on here.

    If you choose to come on here and think the quality of posts are shit then add something worthwhile and make it better.

    Alternatively stop snivelling like a little bitch and feck off to Facebook.
    Who said 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'? anyway, that also applies to forums.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  27. #107

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    some people. create a thread about it being quiet, then when someone tells you why they shoot you down

  28. #108

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    thats why its as close to dead as ever
    I feel fairly sad for posting as much as I do - but fecking hell, if I only lurked and didn't even like it then I'd definitely be wasting my time

  29. #109

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Who said 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'?
    Was it Nugent?

  30. #110

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Absolutely not. He must just be busy.
    Think we can infer from this that Croesy and Casual have been banned.

  31. #111

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    some people. create a thread about it being quiet, then when someone tells you why they shoot you down
    Calm down Jason.

  32. #112

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by giddyblue View Post
    some people. create a thread about it being quiet, then when someone tells you why they shoot you down
    I said it's chilled, not quiet.

  33. #113
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    5,931

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    More evidence of the notorious tyrant Morris gagging poor innocent fans who only want to have a bit of banter with their keyboard mates:

    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...98d14186160857

    Whatever that is about I'm struggling with the 'racist and nationalist' accusation. Something about not liking hairy, trump-like Scandinavians?
    there are fascists pretending to be humanitarians like cannibals on a healthkick eating only vegetarians (Roger McGough)

  34. #114

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Think we can infer from this that Croesy and Casual have been banned.
    If you look at their profile it says they're banned.

  35. #115

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Who said 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'? anyway, that also applies to forums.
    oh oh i know that

    Gandhi

    My first guess was Bohdi in point break

    I only knew because my 13 yr old was talking about it on Monday, she finds RE boring as hell ( her words ) but she loved that Gandhi saying on monday

  36. #116
    International Colonel Cærdiffi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Land of North
    Posts
    25,828
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    More evidence of the notorious tyrant Morris gagging poor innocent fans who only want to have a bit of banter with their keyboard mates:

    http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...98d14186160857

    Whatever that is about I'm struggling with the 'racist and nationalist' accusation. Something about not liking hairy, trump-like Scandinavians?
    "my internet rutine"

  37. #117
    International TH63's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Thornhill
    Posts
    11,575

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    "there all a load of tosers on there n e way"


  38. #118
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    26,963
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Was it Nugent?
    Nah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    TruBlue's an unemployed bingo caller. How she thinks he has a lot of work on is a bit of a mystery.

    Moggis has become so capricious of late with regard to issuing summary bans for the most petty offences. Poor old Croesy's instant dismissal is a case in point. He was elbowed for urging another member to: 'pour some antifreeze down your neck you slag.' The Mog was okay with the sentiment expressed but insisted there should have been an apostrophe between the words neck and you. His account was locked for grammatical reasons.


    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    oh oh i know that

    Gandhi

    My first guess was Bohdi in point break

    I only knew because my 13 yr old was talking about it on Monday, she finds RE boring as hell ( her words ) but she loved that Gandhi saying on monday
    Thanks for making the effort to let me know.
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled'

  39. #119

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post


    Thanks for making the effort to let me know.
    you are welcome, though I am still not telling anyone what was in my " world buffet " Mk 2

  40. #120

    Re: Been very chilled on here lately

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you are welcome, though I am still not telling anyone what was in my " world buffet " Mk 2
    I would have mugged you if there were any Onion Bhajees in it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •