+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe Trump and, if you do, why do you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do you believe Trump and, if you do, why do you?

Live stream for the press conference

The number of posters taken in by this fake anti-Trump story has shocked me. I already knew Vimana was a moron but some of you others should hang your heads in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    The number of posters taken in by this fake anti-Trump story has shocked me. I already knew Vimana was a moron but some of you others should hang your heads in shame.
    Name names, don't be shy

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Oh don't worry about silly 'ol me - you'd better pop off to the States pretty damn quick and help 'em out with your ever evident brilliance because things seem to be snowballing at levels even higher than people chewing the fat football message boards.

I'm sure one of your other multies will stand in for you to the same standard

I watched it for a few minutes, Christ what a car crash of embarrasment.
    The referring to himself in theirs person terms was excruciating,

He genuinely believes his hype, good luck America 😱😃

The line of questioning is awful.

Had a laugh at the BBC representative saying "Hello this XYZ...........from the BBC" with a pause like he was james bond. Everyone was like ok and?.

Some are saying this whole conflict of interest thing is going to be a major problem. And the opposition will go to the courts regardless of how much he tries to distance himself.

It was a bad day at the office for the CNN fella

He's an idiot of epic proportions...as are the American people as a whole.

Without the actual evidence who can really say, yes or no .

If the intelligence services have it ,put up or shut up.

I suspect the Democratic have been caught asleep at the wheel, and the movement to a Republican country has been coming since 2010 , when congress switched power to them .

If Trump brings jobs and security back to the USA , no one will care about his allegiances or indiscretions.
    Last edited by life on mars; 11-01-17 at 18:50.

Trump seems to be the human embodiment of dead cat theory.

The golden shower story sounds highly unlikely to me, maybe it's time for the ex-British spy to show his face?

Regarding Trump, I can't work out whether he is part of the game or not. If there was some big event coming up that needed a helping hand, he could be the perfect person for the job.

Time will tell, and in the meantime I'll be remaining on the fence.

I suppose that any man who tells us he gets his way with women by grabbing them by the pussy probably doesn't need to use prostitutes.

Let's say that there is this Fabian Society derived Liberal Elite that really runs things and is as greedy and corrupt as is claimed, then obviously they need to be brought down as soon as possible. To quote Bonnie Tyler, we need a hero to lead the "civilised" world back from the path it has been on, someone who embodies all of the things that the Clintons and Blairs of this world do not. So, who do we choose to lead this return to a more honest and better society? We choose a reality TV star who only seems to be able to campaign by attacking virtually anyone who isn't a white male of a certain age, a so called outsider who has the same dubious moral and business standards as Bill Clinton does, who has laid off people in his business empire without a second thought when his wealth was threatened - I just don't see the attraction for voters in such a man or why he gets second, third, fourth, fifth etc. etc. chances from so many that they would never give to others.
    Last edited by the other bob wilson; 13-01-17 at 06:43.

Never sat on a jury, but I understand they use "beyond reasonable doubt". Isn't that another way of saying "most likely'?

BTW, thanks for telling me who Bill Gates is

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Not really - its very boring. Unless someone has setup a range of honeypot servers and infrastructure and you can trap the exploit happening in real time - then it's very 'simple' to hide your tracks, create false tracks and basically make it look like anyone has done it after the data has been copied.

Hackers dont have to convince me of anything - what you are looking for is actual digital proof (see point above)

My point previously with stuxnet is that it and other hacks were never traced and although you may have suspicions (Russia, China,. Korea, Ukrane, Israel, Anonymous, US) that is all they will be, as a zero day exploit is unknown until after the event.

Im bored of this now
    On page 2 you said 'it was not the russians'. Did you have proof of this then?