+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

  1. #1

    CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Know it's small, but NOTIFCATIONS just right of the middle, at the top of the blue banner.

    TA

  2. #2

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    I didn't get one ... anyone else?

  3. #3

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    I didn't get one ... anyone else?
    Nope nor me.

  4. #4

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    i have checked again, nothing in mine except people wanting to know what was in the " world buffet " Mk 2

  5. #5

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Nothing

  6. #6
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,202

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    I'm pleased to report that I too have been spared.

  7. #7
    First Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    4,747

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Which ones of us do you want to do it/ how many should do it? how do you know they haven't?
    I'll worry all night now about what it might be I haven't got in my in-box.

    Why don't you PM the ones who haven't read their messages and tell them to do it individually??

  8. #8

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Which ones of us do you want to do it/ how many should do it? how do you know they haven't?
    I'll worry all night now about what it might be I haven't got in my in-box.

    Why don't you PM the ones who haven't read their messages and tell them to do it individually??
    IF THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE, WHY SHOULD THEY SUDDENLY SEE A NEW ONE

  9. #9
    First Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    4,747

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    IF THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE, WHY SHOULD THEY SUDDENLY SEE A NEW ONE
    TEMPER TEMPER!!!!!!!

    Well spotted though.

  10. #10

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    TEMPER TEMPER!!!!!!!

    Well spotted though.

    No probs, just thought I'd bring it to your attention

  11. #11

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    I haven't had a PM since the new board was set up. Not that I got many anyway.

  12. #12

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Nothing in mine. Not even a love letter from Bluebird since 1948

  13. #13
    International nugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Wenvoe, Barry
    Posts
    6,387

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Nor me either. I guess I'll have to wait till next year for Tony's key in the pot party

  14. #14

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Someone sent me a photo of an ex-city player called Peter King.

  15. #15

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Nothing in mine. Not even a love letter from Bluebird since 1948
    Here's one:

    Stop drinking you oaf

  16. #16

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Here's one:

    Stop drinking you oaf
    Better than being a keyboard bully that has to lie to impress people go away and leave me alone you lying piece of shit.

  17. #17

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Just checked. Nothing, just an old PM from The Alien (which I forgot to answer ). What am I supposed to be looking for?

  18. #18

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Know it's small, but NOTIFCATIONS just right of the middle, at the top of the blue banner.

    TA

    I don't have a link say " NOTIFCATIONS " mine says " NOTIFICATIONS "


  19. #19
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    For those that might not know "If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message."

    Go to settings then General settings to turn pop up notifications on.

  20. #20

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    For those that might not know "If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message."

    Go to settings then General settings to turn pop up notifications on.
    Thanks for that.

    Does it still show a new message if your box is full?


  21. #21

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    And is one duty-bound to accept 'Friend Requests' if one doesn't want to be associated with the sender?

  22. #22
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Thanks for that.

    Does it still show a new message if your box is full?

    No, it wont let anyone send you a message, as you well know.

  23. #23

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    No, it wont let anyone send you a message, as you well know.
    So how does one fill one's Inbox?

  24. #24
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    So how does one fill one's Inbox?
    You make friends with W-B.

  25. #25

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    So how does one fill one's Inbox?
    Send Gluey a PM.

  26. #26

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Send Gluey a PM.
    If you kept on sending only him pms, only to be knocked back with a 'Box Full' message, you would have to have the skin of a rhino not to get the message which was never sent.....

  27. #27
    International Vimana.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    way out west
    Posts
    12,202

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    And is one duty-bound to accept 'Friend Requests' if one doesn't want to be associated with the sender?
    I shan't ask again.

  28. #28
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    And is one duty-bound to accept 'Friend Requests' if one doesn't want to be associated with the sender?
    Obviously, it would be called a 'Friend demand' otherwise.

  29. #29

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Obviously, it would be called a 'Friend demand' otherwise.
    All I can say is that for someone with 30 "friends" on here, you spend a lot of time arguing the toss with people.

  30. #30
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    All I can say is that for someone with 30 "friends" on here, you spend a lot of time arguing the toss with people.
    I don't argue with anyone except you and you are not in the 30.

  31. #31

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I don't argue with anyone except you and you are not in the 30.
    Wanna bet?

  32. #32
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,310
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: CAN SOME OF YOU READ YOUR PM BOXES PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Wanna bet?
    No I don't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •