Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
There is a strange irony here i grant you. When i was complaining in the summer and then aug about our lack of ambition in the transfer market i was slapped down with the old chesnut of the fair play rules? Now its different. We can pay this kind of money for a player who at 29 has participated in just 24 english league games and 200 in the scottish leagues ?? Surely those of you with a good grasp of the game must think there is better use of our scant resources and in any case ma ny feel kadeem harris deserves a chanceim not one of them btw. We continue to dilute our squad with players who are poorer than the ones we release. This guy probably as good as noone but dare i sy we might sell noone for more money in jan?
You make a coupla good points , 1m for a 29 year old seems a lot,BUT, if we drop down another league this club becomes worth Jack Shit, therefore a 1M gamble doesn't look so crazy, is he up to the task ? Looking at the reaction from Aberdeen supporters, probably, he has been a late developer.
Kadeem has been getting chances, he is OK, some weeks looks fine , other weeks looks worse than average, would love the lad to be a smash hit, we have been waiting for him to crack it for long enough.
Noone plays well one week, poorly for two, not nearly consistent enough but a step up from Kadeem.