+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson leaves CCFC - Andy Dibble replaces him

Goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson leaves CCFC - Andy Dibble replaces him

BBC reporting he's joined Crystal Palace.

Re: Goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson leaves CCFC

He was very voiceiferous from the sidelines when Slade was here, doing more coaching ta ham Slade did. He seems a lot quieter since Warnock has arrived. I always thought he was quite an influence in the Slade days and made more noise in the touch line than either Slade or Trollope, perhaps Warnock's view is that he should keep quiet and just do the goalkeeper coaching? Or not now.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    He was very voiceiferous from the sidelines when Slade was here, doing more coaching ta ham Slade did. He seems a lot quieter since Warnock has arrived. I always thought he was quite an influence in the Slade days and made more noise in the touch line than either Slade or Trollope, perhaps Warnock's view is that he should keep quiet and just do the goalkeeper coaching? Or not now.
    Or maybe that he's just really good mates with Sam Allardyce? He did give him the England GK coach role in the summer after all and was with fat head at West Ham.

Banned

Perhaps we might stop conceding goals now

Andy Dibble replaces him

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Andy Dibble replaces him
    I'd heard he'd been given a playing contract Michael.

he was mercilessly abused when we played man city in 93, the Canton gave him Hell for most of the 1st half

I guess he knew is was a bit of banter

Re: Goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson leaves CCFC - Andy Dibble replaces him

BBC report states that Margetson was told that his contract with us was not going to be renewed. If true maybe he is a casualty of our sub-standard goalkeeping department this season.

Re: Goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson leaves CCFC - Andy Dibble replaces him

People search all their lives for love like Martyn Margetson seems to have for the disgraced Sam Allardyce.