Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
Have the new company had their own people cleaning the windows as well?
they said they " have a window cleaner they use " wouldnt tell me if they have done it, though i guess they must have as its been 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
You should write to the old management company making reference to the termination clause in the contract with a further copy of your invoice. As they failed to comply with the terms of their own contract by failing to inform you of their cessation of the management function they must be liable for the work done. If they fail to pay you - and you could say in your letter something like if they fail to pay within 28 days the matter will be referred to the small claims court for judgement. Such a case might not be acceptable for this procedure so you will need to do a bit of homework first. If accepted as a valid case, and should it go that far, my guess is that the management company wouldn't bother defending the case and will lose the case by default with a judgement in your favour. Do some googling on small claims court process before you write would be my advice.
thanks i will have a think, as i said, if i drop the person who deals with the block in it, i guess they will not be that happy giving me other work, this year i have quoted 3 more jobs for them, I will discuss it with my mrs tonight, as it will effect her aswell if i lose all that work, might just be worth taking the knock or even saying to them to pay my fuel bill for the 3 trips and hope they see it as me offering goodwill and returning the goodwill with me getting a few more jobs