+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bald Manager Derby

The Bald Manager Derby

Disappointing result.

Re: The Bald Manager Derby

Not sure I would have it down as a derby Jon but we were pathetic and should have lost by more. I would be surprised if we make the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Not sure I would have it down as a derby Jon but we were pathetic and should have lost by more. I would be surprised if we make the play offs.
    When you beat us down here you didn't look any great shakes, nice football not a lot of bite. We were useless that day. I am hopeful with Neil giving our lads a kick up the arse we might nick a point off you.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    When you beat us down here you didn't look any great shakes, nice football not a lot of bite. We were useless that day. I am hopeful with Neil giving our lads a kick up the arse we might nick a point off you.
    Our performance tonight was at the same sort of level as Cardiff on Sunday. We have punched above our weight all season. I think a slump is on the cards. I see our game with Cardiff ending 0-0

Smile Re: The Bald Manager Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Our performance tonight was at the same sort of level as Cardiff on Sunday. We have punched above our weight all season. I think a slump is on the cards. I see our game with Cardiff ending 0-0
    Thanks, says a lot about us I suppose.

Still could have been worse you could have said 'we are absolute pants at the moment, I reckon we'll only beat you by a goal or two'.