+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jursset.....

Jursset.....

Baldrick, Justin Lee Collins....erm Russell Howard.

Three shots on target, three goals, three lovely points! You having that?

Re: Jursset.....

Wont be around until August time now

Dear Jursset,

Ta for the 6 points.

Now fak off back to League One where you belong.

Doing the double over the yokels, going above them in the division, consigning them to a record equaling 7th defeat on the trot.

It's BOOTIFUL!

Off the BBC.........

"It's Bluebird wave after Bluebird wave at the moment..."

"What a second half we've got here! Cardiff City are indeed level!"

"A stunning, stunning goal that may well have just about decided the Severnside derby"

"Heading into the final 10 minutes Cardiff were behind, but now they're heading for victory"

"Bristol City fans are already pouring out of Ashton Gate, their side on the verge of a seventh successive Championship defeat."

"The visitors are keeping the ball quite superbly at the moment, frustrating Bristol City by pinning them inside their own half."

"A fabulous effort from Cardiff, who trailed 1-0 and then 2-1 heading into the final 10 minutes, before Kadeem Harris' header and a thunderbolt from Anthony Pilkington ensured bragging rights would belong to the Bluebirds."

"Boos ring around Ashton Gate as the referee brings this Severnside derby to a close."

"I don't know what to say, I'm just absolutely gutted. I thought we'd go on to win the game, but it turned into a nightmare for Bristol City."
    Korey Smith, Bristol City

"The Bluebirds leapfrog the Robins in the league table too, moving up to 17th and pulling a six-point gap on the relegation places."