+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thanks Neil For Putting Character Back In The Team

Thanks Neil For Putting Character Back In The Team

Mr Warnock once again proves what a wily old owl he is , let the Fulham game drift away , knowing he could get a team up for the next and bigger challenge ,staying in the league , beating the Brizzies away for home .

Even after falling behind too two good goals, he kept his team going, made good substitution , proving the team want to play for him as well, team are showing a character,we have not see for a while in a city side.

Double over the Brizzies ,nice gap opening up ,dare I get excited with a properly prepared close season and sound preparation under NW ready fora big year next season .

Re: Thanks Neil For Putting Character Back In The Team

Not the first time we've made a decent come back since he's been here.
    Wolves
    Barnsley (yeah we lost but a good 2nd half come back and should've won it)
    Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Mr Warnock once again proves what a wily old owl he is , let the Fulham game drift away , knowing he could get a team up for the next and bigger challenge ,staying in the league , beating the Brizzies away for home .

Even after falling behind too two good goals, he kept his team going, made good substitution , proving the team want to play for him as well, team are showing a character,we have not see for a while in a city side.

Double over the Brizzies ,nice gap opening up ,dare I get excited with a properly prepared close season and sound preparation under NW ready fora big year next season .
    I agree.
    Hard to accurately comment not having been to the game but it looks like the players showed they want to play for him which to me is the most encouraging part.

Last week is a distant memory

I think good man management and simple motivation skills go a long way.

This is so true

What a huge three weeks we have coming up. Five games, three home and two away. Some very tough looking matches in there. We're going to need plenty of that character. I'm really looking forward to it.

Banned

A little bit of luck helps as well.