Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marshall wanting to come home?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    His missus is tidy.
    Christ.

And a tease it seems

Could he return? I remember us selling someone in the 90's (cant remember who but think it was a Scottish club - maybe Paul Ramsey?) and when he tried to come back there was a rule a player couldn't return to a club that sold him within a year or so. Might be my aged memory playing tricks mind

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Could he return? I remember us selling someone in the 90's (cant remember who but think it was a Scottish club - maybe Paul Ramsey?) and when he tried to come back there was a rule a player couldn't return to a club that sold him within a year or so. Might be my aged memory playing tricks mind
    Only rule I can find is the three club in a season rule.
    There are numerous instances of players being sold and immediately loaned back so I think Marshall could come back.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    You are correct. Paul Ramsay and St Johnstone. He could return on loan, but not permanent.