+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff’s attacking pace turns a defeat into a victory!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff’s attacking pace turns a defeat into a victory!

Great write up as usual!

If I had one bit of constructive criticism it's the this part;

e period I refer to), I mean in terms of fan reaction. The home crowd were behind the side in a way I’ve not seen since Malky Mackay’s time against Villa and everything

Makes it sound like it was malky's time against Villa. Nothing wrong with it just a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Great write up as usual!

If I had one bit of constructive criticism it's the this part;

e period I refer to), I mean in terms of fan reaction. The home crowd were behind the side in a way I’ve not seen since Malky Mackay’s time against Villa and everything

Makes it sound like it was malky's time against Villa. Nothing wrong with it just a bit confusing.
    Thanks, I agree with you and have made a change which makes it read better .

Great write up...

A good read, as always

I'd temper the post of appreciation with the comment that your view of Warnock is subjective and not as objective as it could or should be. Frankly, how you personally saw/see Warnock is irrelevant.

I suspect Cardiff fans as a whole wanted Warnock to be brought in as a fire-fighter and like what he has given to our club. His style has resulted in consistency of performance and a points haul which over the last ten games is top-half-of-the-table form.

Good piece.
    Bob, while you say he can never be entirely your cup of tea - perfectly understandably so ;) , I can certainly see an admiration for Warnock - the man, what he has restored, and also how he played things out to great effect yesterday woven throughout your summary

A very tasty derby win that one.