+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sol Bamba

Sol Bamba

He has to be worth £3million in today's market... wasn't he a free transfer ?

Re: Sol Bamba

He was a free agent, released by leeds.

Sol is one of the bargains of the season in my mind

Would be interesting to hear Chepstow's view of this.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Would be interesting to hear Chepstow's view of this.
    Not entirely sure it would be 'interesting' but surely entertaining ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    Not entirely sure it would be 'interesting' but surely entertaining ;)

I seem to recall the same kind of eulogising about manga when he first arrived but for any you who were at the bolton game for instance soon realised the plaudits were somewhat ill judged. For me sol will have to prove himself over more than a handful of games to receive my acolade. As ive said before hes no hudson and has acieved nothing in the domestic game yet or for us?
    To me he remains a journeyman at the moment looking for a club to settle down at. Lets hope its ours eh? But 3 mill.... Get real weve given centres away who were better than him

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    I seem to recall the same kind of eulogising about manga when he first arrived but for any you who were at the bolton game for instance soon realised the plaudits were somewhat ill judged. For me sol will have to prove himself over more than a handful of games to receive my acolade. As ive said before hes no hudson and has acieved nothing in the domestic game yet or for us?
    To me he remains a journeyman at the moment looking for a club to settle down at. Lets hope its ours eh? But 3 mill.... Get real weve given centres away who were better than him

Mawton at Swansea cost £5m, I rate him better that him .....

What centre backs (I assume you mean) have we given away better than him??

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Mawton at Swansea cost £5m, I rate him better that him .....
    One has far more potential to play into.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    What centre backs (I assume you mean) have we given away better than him??
    Ffs some fell on stoney ground......
    I think you can probably work that out for yourself tbh?

It'll be interesting to see how this develops.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    He has to be worth £3million in today's market... wasn't he a free transfer ?
    Dear oh dear? He appears to be doing to us what hes done to every club hes played for. Settled in played a few good games then reverted back to his bad old ways. He is begginning to cost us a goal virtually every game........

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how this develops.
    Were you asking how long until we turn on the player?

Dear oh dear? He appears to be doing to us what hes done to every club hes played for. Settled in played a few good games then reverted back to his bad old ways. He is begginning to cost us a goal virtually every game........
    His 'goal' he gave away was very soft for the ref to give

There is a huge difference.
    The poster was saying "bargain of the season". I am not totally sure but I believe Manga cost us 5M ?
    He has been out for a very long time as the club look to get his wages off the books, however, when he has returned recently he still looks as though he could hold his place in this side. Difference is the club want money or the termination of his wages.

I sense you actually WANT him to fail.

As someone who's seen nearly every appearance he's made since he arrived I can confidently say he's been a superb signing.
    The best one the club has made for a long long time

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

As someone who's seen nearly every appearance he's made since he arrived I can confidently say he's been a superb signing.
    So so true

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Really...... Well that really would take a lot would it? Considering all weve done since exiting the prem league is sell anything that moves and buy very little but if theres a freebie going get on it.

Really...... Well that really would take a lot would it? Considering all weve done since exiting the prem league is sell anything that moves and buy very little but if theres a freebie going get on it.
    Well he's not perfect but if he was he would be playing in the champions league.

He's been a breath of fresh air. I like it when he sits in front of the back four... We look very solid.

At centre back he has had more great games than bad.

You have to look at everything in the context that we signed up for free outside of the transfer windown when we were scrapping for points down the bottom of the table.

Manga is possibly the best CB in the league. I'd have no one over him.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Manga is possibly the best CB in the league. I'd have no one over him.
    Really? Manga the best in the league?
    Keep taking the tablets fella!!

Really? Manga the best in the league?
    Keep taking the tablets fella!!
    Excellent player.

Have you been overdosing on bitterness tablets?

Constructive criticism is one thing , you constant whining is something else, nothing is ever good enough , no one is up to the job.
    wouldn't bother if football made me as unhappy/angry as it obviously does you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Excellent player.

Constructive criticism is one thing , you constant whining is something else, nothing is ever good enough , no one is up to the job.
    If he fell in a bed of roses he'd probably come out smelling of shit.

I'm willing to bet he's got a really small penis that doesn't see much daylight as well.

Miserable bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Excellent player.

The irony of it!!
    To accuse me of being critical when only me and tandy had anything good to say all last season when we finished 8th!! All we got from just about everyone eslse was doom gloom and negativity.
    And now after the worst start to a season since i cant remeber when ( although some stato will) a shambles of a aug transfer window a joke manager on the cheap who lasted weeks im accused of being critical???
    I hold my hands up Im critical!!!

The irony of it!!

I hold my hands up Im Slade!!!
    FYP