+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pogba

Pogba

Watching the El Plastico in the house and Pogba does not look a world class player!

Haven't watched that much Premier League but every time I watch he's struggled.

Re: Pogba

He's having an elm street that's for sure

The boy even managed to incorporate his trademark dab into his game in his own penalty area

I'm going to enjoy it when dabbing becomes uncool and everyone gets all embarrassed at how stupid it really is.

Watching the american football yesterday, at half time a load of kids came on the field. Young and old all were doing those stupid arm movements. The kids were like 13/14 at most so they can carry on.

It was as if they had some awful health issue though.

Man Utd's unbeaten run came against mediocre/poor teams where Pogba probably did look decent.
    Comes up against a team which is competitive this season and he's found wanting.

He deserves a right slating for having his initials dyed into his hair. Not to mention the go faster stripe on the other side of his head

The game was poor especially the passing by both sides

Banned

He should have been sent off today, the cheating c u * t
    Should have had a yellow for his handball then a straight red for throating what's his face

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Man Utd's unbeaten run came against mediocre/poor teams where Pogba probably did look decent.
    Comes up against a team which is competitive this season and he's found wanting.
    Could say that about Manchester United so far this season

Spent God knows how much on assembilng this squad and can only nick a point by playing "Hoofball"

In their unbeaten run they have only really managed to draw today and beat Spurs as results of note. However, apart from Chelsea the others in that top 6 have all been very capable of losing to a "lesser" club and the run Manchester United have been on since beating the Jacks have moved them a lot closer to Champions league places.

Spending doesn't really mean much if there is no plan behind it. Pogba is probably good enough to get away with acting like a instagram tit.

Reminded me of Ronaldo's first season ,glimpses of good skill against mid table teams not so great against more intense one's, he has talent and will be a force to be reckoned with.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Reminded me of Ronaldo's first season ,glimpses of good skill against mid table teams not so great against more intense one's, he has talent and will be a force to be reckoned with.
    Difference being that Pogba is about five years older than ronaldo was, with serie a titles, champs league experience, euros experience, (played in both finals) etc.

Plus I don't think he has ronaldos drive and determination.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    He should have been sent off today, the cheating c u * t
    Should have had a yellow for his handball then a straight red for throating what's his face
    Herrera is one of the biggest cheats in the entire league as well.

Every single game, without fail, he'll do something unsportsmanlike.

Firmino should have wacked him for that blatant cheating.

Man U fans after the game were saying he should be captain due to his passion...