+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sanchez should be deported

Sanchez should be deported

He admits tax fraud which is a criminal offence. Often resulting in a custodial sentence. He is here on a work permit which is normally reviewed if committing a criminal offence. He should be asked to leave like now.

Re: Sanchez should be deported

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    He admits tax fraud which is a criminal offence. Often resulting in a custodial sentence. He is here on a work permit which is normally reviewed if committing a criminal offence. He should be asked to leave like now.
    Can't argue with that logic

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Agree. Though Ramsey would no doubt still be on the bench!

Nearly a million quid in tax! Flipping heck how much must you earn to have that sort of tax bill. Another rich footballer thinking that they are above the law of the country they reside in, in this case Spain where the normal folk are really struggling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    Nearly a million quid in tax! Flipping heck how much must you earn to have that sort of tax bill. Another rich footballer thinking that they are above the law of the country they reside in, in this case Spain where the normal folk are really struggling.
    Dirty.

If me or you did it we wud be locked up. This thief on the other hand will be allowed to continue to earn an estimated £6m a year??

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    The Arsenal forward is the latest of a growing number of current or former Barcelona players to be accused of failing to pay taxes - with Lionel Messi, Neymar, Javier Mascherano, Dani Alves and Adriano also implicated.
    I think footballers should do well to remember that they have not simply found themselves in their privileged position and those who have supported them along the way need the services their avoided tax is meant to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Agree. Though Ramsey would no doubt still be on the bench!
    Ramsey starts every game when he's fit

He's started their last 4 or 5 games and is hitting form again. Could have scored one or two against Swansea making those late runs.

I wish there was a power that could take it off people like him and fund directly something needy with it.
    Then deal with the crim.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Ramsey starts every game when he's fit

He's started their last 4 or 5 games and is hitting form again. Could have scored one or two against Swansea making those late runs.
    Sorry my bad. I should have added a as this one has been debated to death

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    I wish there was a power that could take it off people like him and fund directly something needy with it.
    Then deal with the crim.
    Totally agree with you , trouble is the more you have , the more you want. The tax he has evaded in 3 months would take all of Cardiffs homeless off the streets and probably set em up.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Dirty Sanchez

He might need some kind of disguise if he opts to go into hiding

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    Totally agree with you , trouble is the more you have , the more you want. The tax he has evaded in 3 months would take all of Cardiffs homeless off the streets and probably set em up.
    This was tax he should have paid in Spain so unless the Spaniards were feeling very generous...

He's not the only one to do that in Spain (or from Barca). I expect it's a lot more difficult to avoid/evade (whichever, I forget now) in the UK.