+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Last man on the moon dead

Feedback

Re: Last man on the moon dead

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Alien bases on the moon? I've heard it all on here.

Go and get yourself a decent telescope and you can view the moon yourself and get an incredibly close look at it in real time.
    the bases were on the dark side of the moon, the 45% or so that you cannot see

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Always amuses me when people say they don't believe that they could have got safely through the Van Allen belt.
    A quick Google will lead you to a large number of explanations and calculations showing it is demonstrably safe for the time they spent going through it.
    Yet presumably you've read a nut job website that has told you it is literally impossible to survive going through and you've decided to accept that without question.
    I've already answered elsewhere that beta particles (protons and electrons) are easily stopped (with a few millimetres of aluminum). Still that's not enough for some people

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    the bases were on the dark side of the moon, the 45% or so that you cannot see

I was waiting for this reply 😄

International

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Because space is the biggest question of human existence.

There is nothing more important.
    There are millions of things more important to most folk.

International

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    Its not that much more difficult to get to the moon - Allegedly
    Or are you a rocket scientist ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Or are you a rocket scientist ?

If Germany won the 2nd world war (a big if I know) then the chances are they would have put the first man on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    If Germany won the 2nd world war (a big if I know) then the chances are they would have put the first man on the moon.
    Most of the yanks space scientists were German all whisked away to the USA after the war

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post

It's where Hitlers hiding, the DARK SIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Always amuses me when people say they don't believe that they could have got safely through the Van Allen belt.
    A quick Google will lead you to a large number of explanations and calculations showing it is demonstrably safe for the time they spent going through it.
    Yet presumably you've read a nut job website that has told you it is literally impossible to survive going through and you've decided to accept that without question.
    I used google like you have. Look, I'm no science expert and I doubt you are either. Ive seen tv programs regarding the Van Allen radiation fields as well, where they've questioned if we can get through them without being killed.
    At the end of the day I couldn't really give a flying fack, so get off your high horse.