Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last man on the moon dead

Last man on the moon dead

Re: Last man on the moon dead

He died of boredom up there.

He ran out of cheese

Pity no ones been to the moon, lived his life a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I was thinking that

Bonus points to the yanks for pulling off the big prank on half a dozen occasions.

Keep up, we're going to Mars soon.

What do you base that on?.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Because Mrs Steve R told me so.

Plus, I loves a good conspiracy theory

http://www.darkgovernment.com/moon.html

Surely this is stiff of the day?

Or is it a bit early and we are waiting for an actress or a singer to die? Or maybe a footballer, now that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The fact that it was all propaganda.

In an age when most people had no phone, black and white telly, coal fires and no computers, somehow the Americans were advanced enough to put a man on the moon?

Ask yourself this - how come nobody has been back for nearly fifty years?

Is it because there's no point?

Or because they can't do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

In an age when most people had no phone, black and white telly, coal fires and no computers, somehow the Americans were advanced enough to put a man on the moon?

Plus they only had an 8k pooter on the spacecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Plus they only had an 8k pooter on the spacecraft
    I guess they could have just used pencil, paper and their brain to work things out?

It doesn't really matter what most people had or didn't have. It wasn't up to John and Jill Flumpkin of Massachassachoosets to help.

There isn't any point in sending a human back to the moon now. It truly would be nothing but propoganda. Was a large part of the Apollo missions propaganda? Yeah, definitely. So ask yourself this...if it was propaganda, and the Soviets were closely monitoring, and they had the capability to do that, why didn't they speak up? What propaganda it would have been for them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I guess they could have just used pencil, paper and their brain to work things out?
    In addition to this, it matters even less what they had on the craft as all the calculations were done at mission control.

Feedback

goodnight to the last conquistador

It takes a special kind of idiot to believe that the moon landings were faked.

At the height of the cold war do you really think that Russia wouldn't have exposed the fraud?

Also, how many people would have to have been complicit in this hoax over how many years it is simply impractical for it not to have come out by now

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

At the height of the cold war do you really think that Russia wouldn't have exposed the fraud?

Also, how many people would have to have been complicit in this hoax over how many years it is simply impractical for it not to have come out by now
    When I was a teen, I thought they were faked. So I read more about it and realised that the arguments in favour of faking are very flimsy and there's far more compelling evidence to say that it happened.

There is more processing power in an ageing washing machine than the Apollo craft.
    Just saying!
    Personally - I think they did get mostly there and 'walk the walk', but for one reason or another, they decided to make at least some fake / doctored footage , possibly just to make it look more impressive - plenty of reasons why they might want the footage to look truly 'space-age' and epoch-defining . There are apparent anomalies . Gotta be a bit careful with that eh Uncle Sam

I believe that we ordinary folks have been lapping it up since the dawn of mankind. Now more than ever perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimana. View Post
    There is more processing power in an ageing washing machine than the Apollo craft.
    Just saying!

Personally - I think they did get mostly there and 'walk the walk', but for one reason or another, they decided to make at least some fake / doctored footage , probably just to make it look more impressive - plenty of reasons why they might want the footage to look truly 'space-age' and epoch-defining .

I believe that we ordinary folks have been lapping it up since the dawn of mankind. Now more than ever perhaps.
    Which is why they put a radio in.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It doesn't really matter what most people had or didn't have. It wasn't up to John and Jill Flumpkin of Massachassachoosets to help.

There isn't any point in sending a human back to the moon now. It truly would be nothing but propoganda. Was a large part of the Apollo missions propaganda? Yeah, definitely. So ask yourself this...if it was propaganda, and the Soviets were closely monitoring, and they had the capability to do that, why didn't they speak up? What propaganda it would have been for them.
    Ask yourself this, why did they send a man to the moon? What was the purpose of it?

Ask yourself this, why did they send a man to the moon? What was the purpose of it?
    To achieve something that people will still talk about fifty years later.

Incidentally, I've seen lots of 'how' arguments against it but never seen anyone argue 'why', so I doff my cap to you.

Because space is the biggest question of human existence.

There is nothing more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Most of them were seen off

https://aplanetruth.info/24-why-did-...ee-years-time/

Hundreds of thousands of people were involved in one way or another in the Apollo programme.