Thread: Juventus new logo

Juventus new logo

Ermm, I hope they didn't pay too much on the design cost

Re: Juventus new logo

Blue in the Face

Wen did Vinny by dem owt ffs lol haha

City's new logo (the one with the ragworm) hasn't been registered as a trade mark. For some reason or other the club is always slow off the blocks in that respect.

There was nothing wrong with the old one.

Looks like a sign for "a bend in the road"

Just been reading about this.

"This is shit" seems to be the general reaction.

Hard to disagree.

Is a "new logo" the same as a club badge/crest? If this is replacing what they currently have then they are utter morons and should pay even greater homage to Notts County for ensuring their traditional kit is stylish.

What are they getting so upset about? It's only a badge...

People clearly don't understand the necessity of this logo change. I can't think why. President Andrea Agnelli has explained it so well:

“We have tried to define what we are, not only today. Today we launch what we want to be and what defines us, which is our new logo here behind us,

“Why do we need this new logo? Because we need to define not only a sense of belonging to something, but also to define Juventus’ style, which can relate to certain targets such as children, women, youth.

“We aim at getting them closer to us not only through football, which will always be our essence, but also through our way of being and existing, through our own style.

“It is a style that belongs to other brands too. We are football, football is our essence, but through football we do want to communicate certain values leading to football but at the same time going beyond it. Juventus looks at a growingly wider audience.

“My feelings in seeing the new logo are connected with seeing it next to the trophy of a victory, either in Italy or in Europe.”

Obviously none of that would be possible with their old badge. And obviously none of that stuff is total bollux!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    People clearly don't understand the necessity of this logo change. I can't think why. President Andrea Agnelli has explained it so well:

“We have tried to define what we are, not only today. Today we launch what we want to be and what defines us, which is our new logo here behind us,

“Why do we need this new logo? Because we need to define not only a sense of belonging to something, but also to define Juventus’ style, which can relate to certain targets such as children, women, youth.

“We aim at getting them closer to us not only through football, which will always be our essence, but also through our way of being and existing, through our own style.

“It is a style that belongs to other brands too. We are football, football is our essence, but through football we do want to communicate certain values leading to football but at the same time going beyond it. Juventus looks at a growingly wider audience.

“My feelings in seeing the new logo are connected with seeing it next to the trophy of a victory, either in Italy or in Europe.”

Obviously none of that would be possible with their old badge. And obviously none of that stuff is total bollux!

He gotta be a politician, what with spouting shite like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    15 out of 15, easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    15 out of 15, easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Funny, my first impressionism was that it reminded me of Fascist symbolism.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Funny, my first impressionism was that it reminded me of Fascist symbolism.

Not that is a fascist symbol. Just yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Been a Juve fan since I was young. This is genuinely awful. One of the most recognisable football badges in the world - why change?

It also cost 200k

Unbelievable.