Ireland tickets

Are going to be like rocking horse s**t

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtick...px?itemref=811

Republic of Ireland v Wales

2018 World Cup D Qualifying Match
    Friday 24th March 2017
    Kick off 7:45pm
    Aviva Stadium, Dublin

We have an allocation of 3300 category 2 tickets for Wales fans, priced at £44 each. As a result the loyalty system will be implemented and the following ticket sales procedure will apply. Members must meet all the criteria to be eligible.

Ticket Sales - Stage 1

From 10am on Monday 30th January until 10am on Friday 3rd February

Eligible members:

2018 World Cup Gold or Junior Member
    PLUS
    Any 2 out of the last 8 away qualifying/friendly matches on their booking history
    All members who qualify for stage 1 are guaranteed a ticket provided they book before the end of stage 1.

Ticket Sales - Stage 2

From 10am on Monday 6th February until 10am on Friday 10th February

Eligible members:

PLUS
    Any 1 out of the last 8 away qualifying/friendly matches on their booking history
    Tickets available in stage 2 will be sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability. It's likely tickets will sell out before the end of stage 2.

Ticket Sales - Stage 3

From 10am on Tuesday 14th February

Eligible members:

Members with none of the last 8 away qualifying/friendly matches on their booking history.
    Any tickets sold in stage 3 will be done so on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability. It's likely tickets will sell out before we reach stage 3.

The last 8 away matches are as follows:

Austria v Wales 06.10.16
    Sweden v Wales 05.06.16
    Ukraine v Wales 28.03.16
    Bosnia-Herzegovina v Wales 10.10.15
    Cyprus v Wales 03.09.15
    Israel v Wales 28.03.15
    Belgium v Wales 16.11.14
    Andorra v Wales 09.09.14
    Please note, tickets for the Euro 2016 finals tournament in France were sold through UEFA. We therefore do not have a full record of supporters club members who attended these matches and so they cannot be used as part of our loyalty system.

Re: Ireland tickets

Can't believe the FAW accepted 3300 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    Can't believe the FAW accepted 3300 tickets
    I can't believe their £44 each. Fairly sure we don't charge away fans who come to us above £30.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    I can't believe their £44 each. Fairly sure we don't charge away fans who come to us above £30.
    Has to match the same price as the home fans.

Apparently it's the same cost for Moldova and Georgia games too...

If anyone is in at Stage one and can't make it btw, please do drop me a message!

3,300 tickets at £44 per ticket is disgraceful

The FAW have been very naive here. They should be offering the Irish the same percentage of the CCS capacity as we are getting in Dublin AND they should be charging the Irish £44 a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Aren't we a nice lot, giving them more tickets in a smaller ground.

Denying Welsh fans an opportunity to see the game as Ireland will have a higher than expected demand.

Once they take out the corporate and comps, there will be about 2000 for real fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Once they take out the corporate and comps, there will be about 2000 for real fans.
    I hope not Tone.
    Spedger

FAW should be giving Ireland fewer tickets, not more

I understand that there was quite a number who went out to Belgium, Cyprus and obviously France without a ticket looking to enjoy the experience? Do you think a similar thing might happen again this time?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I understand that there was quite a number who went out to Belgium, Cyprus and obviously France without a ticket looking to enjoy the experience? Do you think a similar thing might happen again this time?
    I hope so, cos that's what I'm doing. No chance of a ticket from the FAW, so touts or pub it is.

I physically won't be able to bear joyous ROI fans if they qualifying during this.

If they can qualify and we can't, someone else can have my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I physically won't be able to bear joyous ROI fans if they qualifying during this.

If they can qualify and we can't, someone else can have my ticket.
    I'm on a pension now, so they can stuff their £7.00 a pint guinness

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I'm on a pension now, so they can stuff their £7.00 a pint guinness
    I'm going there for the first time in a few months time. All I've heard from people is about the prices

FAW should give Ireland the same percentage they're giving to us. Seems to me like the FAI are being very petty just becuase we won't play the game in the Millenium! That's not how it works, you wouldn't see Man U giving Bournemouth 1000 tickets at Old Trafford just becuase bounrmeuth can only give them a certain amount due to the size of thier home stadium!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    I hope so, cos that's what I'm doing. No chance of a ticket from the FAW, so touts or pub it is.
    Same as.