+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good riddance Obama

Good riddance Obama

There is a brilliant article here by John Pilger which takes away the halo from that worthless druggy no-mark dirtbag Obama.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/this-...-is-ourselves-

Re: Good riddance Obama

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There is a brilliant article here by John Pilger which takes away the halo from that worthless druggy no-mark dirtbag Obama.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/this-...-is-ourselves-
    Interesting and provocative as always from John Pilger.

If he's only waited a few days he could have avoided writing this (although he is right about Manning's treatment):

Obama, the constitutional lawyer, prosecuted more whistleblowers than any other president in history, even though the US constitution protects them. He declared Chelsea Manning guilty before the end of a trial that was a travesty. He has refused to pardon Manning who has suffered years of inhumane treatment which the UN says amounts to torture.

Where does the 'druggy' allegation come from? Amongst all the other abuse I missed that one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

If he's only waited a few days he could have avoided writing this (although he is right about Manning's treatment):

Obama, the constitutional lawyer, prosecuted more whistleblowers than any other president in history, even though the US constitution protects them. He declared Chelsea Manning guilty before the end of a trial that was a travesty. He has refused to pardon Manning who has suffered years of inhumane treatment which the UN says amounts to torture.

Where does the 'druggy' allegation come from? Amongst all the other abuse I missed that one.
    According to msm he was a weed head..
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hoom-Gang.html

I don't see a problem with that tbh

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Obama has admitted to illegal drug use and there are many claims that he also sold drugs. Cameron was the same. Some of his friends claim that he was a regular illegal drug user. What annoys me about these hypocrites is that they think they can pick and choose which laws to obey, but they happily send poor people to prison for things like not paying the BBC licence fee.

Blog Entries

Obama has admitted to illegal drug use and there are many claims that he also sold drugs. Cameron was the same. Some of his friends claim that he was a regular illegal drug user. What annoys me about these hypocrites is that they think they can pick and choose which laws to obey, but they happily send poor people to prison for things like not paying the BBC licence fee.
    This ^ I should have made it clear, I don't have problem with him smoking pot, it's just everything else he does I don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    This ^ I should have made it clear, I don't have problem with him smoking pot, it's just everything else he does I don't like
    Everything else?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Everything else?
    Just being the president of the US and all that comes with it, they are all the same to me.

According to msm he was a weed head..
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...hoom-Gang.html

I don't see a problem with that tbh
    Nor me , in fact it make him more human than I thought, he tried the peaceful way in terms of invasions ,in the end extremism dont care about kindness and need a zero tolerance , just ask Germany,Belgium and France ,who have been very accepting and tolerant.

Just being the president of the US and all that comes with it, they are all the same to me.
    Even Trump?

Quite a petty view to hold. Not exactly like all laws are rigidly held up is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Quite a petty view to hold. Not exactly like all laws are rigidly held up is it.
    It's a very strange view for someone who likes Putin.

It's funny how the views of the so called free thinkers on here are so easy to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It's funny how the views of the so called free thinkers on here are so easy to predict.
    As are your responses. Pilger's essay is, as far as I'm concerned, objective truth rather than subjective opinion. He's put a lot of thought and effort into writing it but for some reason you want to attack the messenger.

"Ooh look and listen, Bammy can sing like Al Green! Who cares if the country he leads has been at war for every single minute of his two four-year terms? HE CAN SING LIKE AL GREEN!"

PS didn't Bill Clinton play the saxophone?

Puts a different spin on the acronym POT US.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Even Trump?
    Why would he be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Go on then, what's a free thinker?

Obama, Clinton & Bush look like they just saw a ghost during Trump's inauguration speech. Fasten your seatbelts folks ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Obama, Clinton & Bush look like they just saw a ghost during Trump's inauguration speech. Fasten your seatbelts folks ..
    A Holy Ghost?

It appears that the good old U S of A will be protected by God for the next 4 years.

With the flag and the bible that skid mark on the Y fronts of humanity is going to 'Make America Great Again'.

Pity us all!

I can't wait until he disappoints his voters

Quote Originally Posted by Alex! View Post
    I can't wait until he disappoints his voters
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is there something especially special occurring in this still?

Blog Entries

It seems that Hillary is still under investigation - https://www.instagram.com/p/BPf-rD3FeEJ/

Banned