+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Off Topic.....THE TRAMSHED

Off Topic.....THE TRAMSHED

A bit of info if possible . My Mrs and I are both elderly but still like a good night out, We want to go to the Tramshed in May to see the Red Hot Chilli Pipers but neither of us walk too good . If we get there early is there much chance of betting a seat upstairs? Thanks in advance.

Re: Off Topic.....THE TRAMSHED

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    A bit of info if possible . My Mrs and I are both elderly but still like a good night out, We want to go to the Tramshed in May to see the Red Hot Chilli Pipers but neither of us walk too good . If we get there early is there much chance of betting a seat upstairs? Thanks in advance.
    Some gigs I've been to there anyone can just wonder upstairs, others it has been VIPs only. It might be an idea to ring them to check.
    Glad you posted this, it's reminded me that I haven't got my tickets yet

If you're betting a seat upstairs it's odds on they will be sold .

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Some gigs I've been to there anyone can just wonder upstairs, others it has been VIPs only. It might be an idea to ring them to check.
    Glad you posted this, it's reminded me that I haven't got my tickets yet

Can't they wonder downstairs as well, or do they have to wander upstairs to wonder.

If you park in Wood Street car park the best way to get there would be to go along Wood Street and then under the bridge.

If you don't decide to go in the end don't try and sell your ticket for profit, help out someone out and give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    If you park in Wood Street car park the best way to get there would be to go along Wood Street and then under the bridge.

If you don't decide to go in the end don't try and sell your ticket for profit, help out someone out and give it away.
    not sure about that advice, i would look around as you might need to get on the otherside of the road because universally speaking you get good advice on here, one thing you dont want to be is right on time as the queues outside might be massive and easily around the block

I love the RHCP, seen them live loads of time, always put on a good show even saw them Busking in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    not sure about that advice, i would look around as you might need to get on the otherside of the road because universally speaking you get good advice on here, one thing you dont want to be is right on time as the queues outside might be massive and easily around the block
    I echo this - If the doors open at 19.30 get there for 19.15. Don't be concerned that as oldies you'll stand out. It's you who has the disposable income - and still like to boogie!

I wouldnt dream of selling it for a profit to be honest Why would you say that? What a bizarre thing to say.

Isn't wood st car park closed now?

I wouldnt dream of selling it for a profit to be honest Why would you say that? What a bizarre thing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

itk . I apologise if I have missed something , I got lost with it a while ago.

You can sit upstairs, but you might not see much with people standing against the balcony rail.

Give then a call, they helped out someone I know at one of the gigs, who had a similar issue.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    You can sit upstairs, but you might not see much with people standing against the balcony rail.

Give then a call, they helped out someone I know at one of the gigs, who had a similar issue.
    Thanks mate I will do that.