+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Mr Warnock...

Well done Mr Warnock...

I can only watch online updates but pretty clear this one's down to the manager...

Re: Well done Mr Warnock...

Without a doubt one of the worst games I have ever witnessed for quality in my entire time watching football.

But........he rolled the dice near the end and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Without a doubt one of the worst games I have ever witnessed for quality in my entire time watching football.

Have you seen many Cardiff games ?

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

This.

Well done for bringing Healey back home too Mr. Warnock. I think he'll be a great foil for Zohore or Lambert.

Warnock is our first manager to hopefully show faith in Healey. He was prolific up here in North Wales. With decent service and support, could be the next Ian Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Have you seen many Cardiff games ?
    Cheeky boy! What prompted the enquiry I wonder?

Bluebird fan since 1957 at age 11 when my mates and I would bus it to the station from Llanrumney. Present every season since when possible whilst playing local soccer and a few years Welsh League with County and then regular throughout the years after. Season ticket holder for the last decade or so at NP and early years at CCS before family move to US. Happy to be able say I was present at all City's games most meaningful games in those years. Contributor on this board since its early days.

Does that qualify me to make the occasional comment?

I think that was aimed at Lord Kenwynne mate.

I have to agree, that was the most die of games since 13 days ago against Fulham!

I think Warnock got lucky today, another strange selection. Peltier at left back and Connolly on the right, I presume Bennett was injured not to even be on the bench. No Whittingham. And he gave a chance to Healey, a player he said two weeks ago was not good enough for this level. His comments this week seem to indicate his discussion with Tan didn't go down too well? So he signs another 'keeper and we have to keep Amos on big wages instead of strengthening elsewhere, apart from Halford that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Something Blue View Post
    I think that was aimed at Lord Kenwynne mate.
    Oh yes, I see that now, thanks for pointing it out Something Blue.

And apologies to RichardM - if I knew how I'd put a smiley here :)