Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
People laugh when I say I'm not a big fan of feminism, they often think I'm joking, I'm not, this vid will explain why, there are no words to describe the level of insanity you're about to see...

“I AM NASTY LIKE MY BLOODSTAINS ON MY BED SHEETS WE DON’T ACTUALLY CHOOSE IF AND WHEN WE HAVE OUR PERIODS”

“WE DON’T LIKE THROWING AWAY OUR FAVORITE PAIRS OF UNDERPANTS.”

Why? JUST WHY?
I've always loved reading scifi books; collections of short stories, novellas and novels. In fact, I have a collection of such books numbering around 400. I love Aldiss, Vance, Ballard, Wyndham, Van Vogt, Heinlein and Dick, and many others too. Post apocalyptic and dystopian themes have always been my favourite.

When I was a boy, many decades ago, i read a short story in which men and women had fought a war against each other. The women, who'd had the help of sympathetic men, had won the war and were committed to exterminating any men who opposed female primacy.

I cannot find this story in my collection or by searching online but it has haunted me ever since. And for quite a while I've believed that this is where we are headed as a species. Transhumanism and cloning fit in somewhere too. The Y-chromosome, the faulty chromosome, will be permanently exterminated. Ashley Judd has increased my suspicion that this is the globalists' ultimate aim.

World war 3 may be fought by nations but world war 4 could be men against women.