Re: Manga

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    Finished 0-0 Gabon knocked out Bruno on his way home
    Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Wokingbluebird View Post
    If Gabon don't win tonight we have Manga back for the weekend

Currently 0-0 after 60 mins
    Towards the end of the game he appeared to hurt his knee after landing awkwardly & was limping quite heavily, let's hope that it is nothing too serious

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Excellent!
    Yeah he could sold as well now that he's available.

I'm sure it's the sceptic in me , but doesn't he always come back with an injury?

Quote Originally Posted by old blue View Post
    Yeah he could sold as well now that he's available.
    Just what I was thinking.

[QUOTE=the other bob wilson;4712970]Just what I was thinking.[/QUOT

Here we go again with dear old bruno bless him. We will be bombarded with ficticous offers or enquiries mostly started by his agent and eventually they all fizzle out and we keep him only this year he will go on a free in the summer.... Imo

[QUOTE=chepstow;4712993]
    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just what I was thinking.[/QUOT

Here we go again with dear old bruno bless him. We will be bombarded with ficticous offers or enquiries mostly started by his agent and eventually they all fizzle out and we keep him only this year he will go on a free in the summer.... Imo

I agree with what your saying .... how much would he be worth anyway £1.5 m ?

[QUOTE=Superdad;4712996]
    Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post

I agree with what your saying .... how much would he be worth anyway £1.5 m ?
    That much? 6 months left on his deal, can sign a pre-contract anywhere now as well. We'd be lucky to get £1m but then again, if he's on £25k a week, we'd save ~600kish in wages.

It is pathetic how much the firesale has made us think our club are complete gypos.

1.5 million for manga in the current market would be criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    It is pathetic how much the firesale has made us think our club are complete gypos.

I agree but him going for nothing in the summer would be more criminal as i doubt he would sign an extension to his contract as he would probably have to take a cut in wages.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post

Why?

Weve given away better centre halves than him in then past. I think clubs have sussed out he doesnt want to be here and will wait for a free in the summer

Basket case of a club

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Basket case of a club
    Speak to the past managers and those agents .

1.5 million could be an acceptable deal if it's compared to nothing in the summer. He has been touted as one to move on for what feels like a number of windows now and nothing concrete has emerged, and we are most strong in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    1.5 million could be an acceptable deal if it's compared to nothing in the summer. He has been touted as one to move on for what feels like a number of windows now and nothing concrete has emerged, and we are most strong in that position.
    Not sure we'll see Manga in a City shirt again.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Not sure we'll see Manga in a City shirt again.
    That would be a real shame as I thought we looked very good at the back with Manga at CB and Bamba in front of him.

If we can get 1.5m in for him and invest it back into an established Champ player who Warnock knows well, then it might end up being the better arrangement. I think I've heard that Manga I'd on serious bunce here?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    That would be a real shame as I thought we looked very good at the back with Manga at CB and Bamba in front of him.

If we can get 1.5m in for him and invest it back into an established Champ player who Warnock knows well, then it might end up being the better arrangement. I think I've heard that Manga I'd on serious bunce here?
    Yep, I'd be sorry to see him go, but he's reckoned to be on the biggest wages,around £25k wk. I would not be surprised to see him going on a free to get him off the wage bill. I cannot see us getting £1.5m at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Yes it would be a shame as he started to look like the player of 3 years ago. Looked good in the "shop window".
    As has been mentioned though, the wages he is on are also in the bracket of 3 years ago so a move looks very likely.

Hopefully he played well in the AN cup getting him noticed which could lead to a money move.

Unless of course NW can convince Vince we keep him for the push next season and further?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yes it would be a shame as he started to look like the player of 3 years ago. Looked good in the "shop window".
    As has been mentioned though, the wages he is on are also in the bracket of 3 years ago so a move looks very likely.

Hopefully he played well in the AN cup getting him noticed which could lead to a money move.

Unless of course NW can convince Vince we keep him for the push next season and further?
    A push for what exactly?
    Please dont say promotion with him and Bamba at the back?
    No that would never happen he isnt man enough and would eventually fall apart like he always does.