+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves' Lambert in for our Lambert...?

Wolves' Lambert in for our Lambert...?

A possibility according to HITC...

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/01/22...lambert-renew/

Re: Wolves' Lambert in for our Lambert...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    I would be devastated . Who would we put up front that can't run faster than a slow canter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I would be devastated . Who would we put up front that hasn't fossilized ?
    FYP

Isn't this the lot who claimed we were "planning" on offering £1m for Hayes?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Isn't this the lot who claimed we were "planning" on offering £1m for Hayes?
    Same mugs that gave us a couple million for young JoeMason . SSSSHHHH .... Lamberts brilliant hope we can hang onto him ....

I got a feeling that Lambert could still make an impact if he can stay fit.With the likes of Healy running off him he could do the job for us.Although he is on good money I hate to see us slagging him off like they are on the other board.They are just taking the opportunity to have a go at Ken Choo and Dalman.With friends like this who needs enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I got a feeling that Lambert could still make an impact if he can stay fit.With the likes of Healy running off him he could do the job for us.Although he is on good money I hate to see us slagging him off like they are on the other board.They are just taking the opportunity to have a go at Ken Choo and Dalman.With friends like this who needs enemies.
    You are correct regarding the "other side", they still can't let go of the fact Sam Hammam has gone. Archibald A*****lend is the instigator of all this.

What has the other board got to do with the fact Lambert can bairly muster up a shuffle when pursuing the ball for us ? I don't get the fascination with the other board if I am honest .

Dear oh dear another terrible puece of business in aug. CCFC Casuals must be very embarrassed indeed!! I said he was a desperate signing who wouldnt last a season and here we are.
    We are a basket case club!!
    To think Brighton take Glen murray on loan for the season ...... And we sign Lambert????

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    Dear oh dear another terrible puece of business in aug. CCFC Casuals must be very embarrassed indeed!! I said he was a desperate signing who wouldnt last a season and here we are.
    We are a basket case club!!
    To think Brighton take Glen murray on loan for the season ...... And we sign Lambert????
    If you're talking about our (ex-communicated?) CCFC Casual, I don't remember him banging on about Lambert being a great signing. I always thought Casual was bang on on most football matters.

I'm with you though that I was very concerned back in the summer that we gave Rickie a lucrative two year contract. Hope comes back and proved us both wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    What has the other board got to do with the fact Lambert can bairly muster up a shuffle when pursuing the ball for us ? I don't get the fascination with the other board if I am honest .
    The point I was making is Lambert is here (for the moment) I see no point in slagging him off.He was not bought for his sprinting ability he is one of our players and we should support him not use his situation as a stick to beat the board with who some people have have a go at at every opportunity.

The point I was making is Lambert is here (for the moment) I see no point in slagging him off.He was not bought for his sprinting ability he is one of our players and we should support him not use his situation as a stick to beat the board with who some people have have a go at at every opportunity.
    I have no interest in having a go at the board.

I am disappointed in Lambert's performances, mainly his inability to run faster than a shuffle.

This is a football message board, the place we are encouraged to discuss football matters. I hope he scores a hat trick tonight and shows he still has a bit of appetite to perform on a football field. I doubt it but that doesn't stop me hoping.